What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FO Kearney

LeagueNut

First Grade
Given that decisions to sack are usually based on recent results instead of overall results, let's take a look at the winning % of Warriors coaches for their last 20 games in charge...

Cleary 60%
Elliott 55%
Anderson 45%
McFadden 45%
Monie 45%
Endacott 40%
Kemp 40%
Graham 35%
McClennan 35%
Kearney 35%

Surely he's running out of excuses.

spear tackle

Juniors
Given that decisions to sack are usually based on recent results instead of overall results, let's take a look at the winning % of Warriors coaches for their last 20 games in charge...

Cleary 60%
Elliott 55%
Anderson 45%
McFadden 45%
Monie 45%
Endacott 40%
Kemp 40%
Graham 35%
McClennan 35%
Kearney 35%

Surely he's running out of excuses.

Bring back Elliot?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
lol it aint happening this year thats for sure. He will be hanging around

Agree, no chance he'll be dropped while this mess is happening.

However, I could see one of those "The club and coach Kearney have mutually agreed to part ways at the end of the season" announcements mid season (If there is a mid season).

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Agree, no chance he'll be dropped while this mess is happening.

However, I could see one of those "The club and coach Kearney have mutually agreed to part ways at the end of the season" announcements mid season (If there is a mid season).
all depends on how much cash Autex will have to pay him out. Id imagine they'd have better uses for their money in the short term which is why I feel like we will stuck with him for the term of his contract..

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
all depends on how much cash Autex will have to pay him out. Id imagine they'd have better uses for their money in the short term which is why I feel like we will stuck with him for the term of his contract..

good point. Right now SK is like the rest of us and Autex are like any other business- all worried about keeping our jobs or keeping out businesses running through this. It’s probably not the time to be making those kind of changes.