What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau; drop him or keep him?

Drop him or keep him?

• Drop him

Votes: 71 81.6%
  • Keep him

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

langpark

First Grade
Seeing as he's now signed for AFL, I hope he gets dropped and replaced with Tuqiri.

Whats Doing

Bench
Queenslanders gone on about loyalty and the passion playing for the state.

We will see how much bulls$it this is if the QLD selectors pick Falau.

Nightward

Juniors
Drop him.

Beetson has been clear about what should happen if he goes elsewhere. Time for the QRL to put its money where its mouth is.

langpark

First Grade
Drop him and I hope Henjak drops him down to reserves at the Broncos.
see, there i would have to disagree. they've paid top dollar for him, so they may as well get as much value out of him until his very last day there, and hopefully get him injured in the last match of the season ;)

Mr Saab

Referee
Drop him.

Beetson has been clear about what should happen if he goes elsewhere. Time for the QRL to put its money where its mouth is.

Who gives a sh*t what that fossil thinks. The same man who said sam Obst would be the next Alan Langer...and has now said Mitchell Pearce will be talked about in the sam breath as Thurston and Johns.
Artie might be a league week immortal, but he thumbs his nose at this game every change he gets.
He is leagues vesion of Neil Harvey

melbourne_belle

Juniors
see, there i would have to disagree. they've paid top dollar for him, so they may as well get as much value out of him until his very last day there, and hopefully get him injured in the last match of the season ;)
I do agree with you there, but I just don't want to see that money whorebag playing League again.
Even if he does get injured in his last game, he will only be playing VFL next year anyway. The GWS starts in the AFL 2012.

Dazzat

First Grade
Keep him in the team. He's a free man and can do what he wants. Should he be punished for choosing a new career - albiet a stupid decision because he and Hunt will never make it in AFL.

beads6

First Grade
Drop him, why should he play in the showpiece of league when he clearly doesn't love the game. Greedy mormon turd.

sharko

Juniors
Qld cannot afford to drop him..he is too much of a threat to NSW..his trysoring feats are remarkable and his strength in the air always worries NSW.
Qld will want to wrap this match up and then they might stand him down to give another Qlder a chance in match 3.
Unfortunately it gives AFL a big boost and free publicity during one of leagues showpieces..but their admin is far superior to ours and this is what happens nowadays!

Shorty

Staff member
^He didn't exactly do anything in game I, just caught a bomb which, yes, was good but I think Lote would do a good job.

Latest posts