What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau has joined AFL

philstorm

Juniors
Mike Sheehan has stated On the Couch that Folau has joined the West Syd AFL team.

Wont lie and say he's no big loss, but it just is nothing more than a money grab, in my opinion. He's never been a Hunt, Slater or Inglis who was used to having the ball in hand - plus I don't think i've ever seen him kick.

Good luck to him, but I hope he doesn't come crawling back in a few years.

Brutus

Referee
On Triple M they are saying the same thing. He's gone.

The AFL simply want to co-exist.

hellteam

First Grade
Sailor, Tuqiri - Rugby

Hunt, Folau - AFL

Probably 4 highest profile defections, all Broncos.

How the hell is he going to be good at AFL?

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Thought'd he'd leave after I heard about us signing Hannant to a long-term deal. :?

I'd rather he left so the Broncos can sign one of Melbourne's big four to be honest.

beads6

First Grade
Folau has the potential to be a decent AFL player. Whether he can do it is another matter. Oh well another one bites the dust time to move on.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Learning to kick a AFL ball is the easiest thing on earth,people who think he won't be able to kick well are dopes.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Shame. And I can't really say that I will be interested in how he goes in that abomination of a sport either.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Folau has the potential to be a decent AFL player. Whether he can do it is another matter. Oh well another one bites the dust time to move on.

150+ interchanges per team per game, no handling skills, 20 metre wide goal posts... The average office worker would be a decent AFL player.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
AFL is the easiest sport on earth to play,there is absolutely no skill in that sport at all,the whole game is spent trying to pick the damn ball up from the ground hence fumbleball.

Disgraceful sport

Brutus

Referee
Looks like Lote will be on the wing for QLD in Origin II.

Sorry Izzy, but your time is now up.

And as for K Hunt, who appears to have made it his mission in life to turn as many NRL players away from the game as possible, GET FARKED YOU BOGGLED EYED DISLOYAL TWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!