What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOLAU or LAWRENCE ?? Who is better?

Who would you prefer in your team??

• Israel FOLAU

Votes: 33 36.7%
  • Chris LAWRENCE

Votes: 57 63.3%

• Total voters
i wonder how many games they have both played cause im sure its around the same

Lawrence i think missed a few games too start the season and Falou has been there pretty much all year

Stormerz

Juniors
I'm gonna say Lawrence right now. I know that Folau will develop into a better player, though, he just has much more potential than Lawrence.

bula_stormer

Juniors
Lawrence defense is his weak point. Falou is on the end of an awesome backline but you still have to put yourself into the right position.
Lawrence has shown way more than Falou has atm but in the long run i gotta say Falou with his size and speed he'll get the runs on the board.

yappy

Bench
Danos said:
Chris Lawrence was still in high school last year, played flegg at the beginning of the season.. and only had what, 2 training sessions with the FG team before his debut.

Not quite. Chris hasn't played a second of Flegg. Was the Ball captain last year and then went straight to Premiers. Played half a dozen games there before the call up.

Folau looks like he's going to be a very fine wing, but Lawrence is a dead set genius centre in the making. He has an unbelievable ability to get outside his man that you haven't seen too much of yet in NRL but when he settles into the 4 jersey long term he will become a NSW and Australian fixture.

Noa

First Grade
Lawrence looks better only because the Tigers game plan allows him to get more invloved. Im glad the people who say "anyone would look good on the end of the Storms backline" arent talent scouts.

Israels game at the moment is only about glimpses, and from what ive seen from him this year tells me he will be a great player, better then Lawrence, who knows, Ill say yes.

Noa

First Grade
yappy said:
Not quite. Chris hasn't played a second of Flegg. Was the Ball captain last year and then went straight to Premiers. Played half a dozen games there before the call up.

Folau looks like he's going to be a very fine wing, but Lawrence is a dead set genius centre in the making. He has an unbelievable ability to get outside his man that you haven't seen too much of yet in NRL but when he settles into the 4 jersey long term he will become a NSW and Australian fixture.

This will be Issys one and only year on the wing.