What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
i still hate it when people break up posts and reply to all the paragraphs :?

I hate it when they don't. Makes it too easy for them to dodge an argument they don't like. Also leads to an unbroken wall of text, which can be a merkin to read.

At least use paragraphs you illiterate merkins!!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I hate it when they don't. Makes it too easy for them to dodge an argument they don't like. Also leads to an unbroken wall of text, which can be a merkin to read.

At least use paragraphs you illiterate merkins!!!

The counter argument is that deconstructing what someone has said or only using selective quotes can result in something being taken out of context.

I am still waiting for someone to quote every individual word of a post separately. I would seriously buy someone a beer if they did that.

bartman

Immortal
There you go again proving the uselessness of the ignore button..,
Was actually referring to the post that accused someone of paranoia, from a poster whom I do not ignore.

But go ahead and show yourself up in your eagerness to join the posse of misunderstanding :lol:.

Hey, Bartman, PouPou called you a wanker.
I don't care :crazy:! This place is much better now without having to wade through as many nonsense posts, highly recommended.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Was actually referring to the post that accused someone of paranoia, from a poster whom I do not ignore.

But go ahead and show yourself up in your eagerness to join the posse of misunderstanding :lol:.

I don't care :crazy:! This place is much better now without having to wade through as many nonsense posts, highly recommended.

Hey Bartman - Pou Pou said sorry and wanted to check whether you were keen to go to the upcoming Bros reunion concert with him.

Parra Pride

Referee
Ok,

I can make

That

Happen.

There

deconstructing

Is a problem though

I don't drink

Beer

I mainly

Drink

Scotch

So I'll

Take

selective

A scotch

Instead

I don't

Really

Have

something

Anything

Else

To

Add

To this

Conversation

So here

Are

Some

Random

Japanese

Words

Okaeri

Omatase

Tadaima

individual

Tsukaima

Inu

Neko

Tori

Ao

separately.

Shiro

Sekai

seriously

Baka

As

Always

I'll

End

With

A

Hashtag

#EasyPeasyJapanesey

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well played Parra Pride. X X X X Brewery are just about to release a new scotch entitled "Cats Bladder". I will ensure that one is duly sent your way.

Who would have thought that Inu is a Japanese word? Does it mean "he who smile for no reason"?

Parra Pride

Referee
Well played Parra Pride. X X X X Brewery are just about to release a new scotch entitled "Cats Bladder". I will ensure that one is duly sent your way.

Who would have thought that Inu is a Japanese word? Does it mean "he who smile for no reason"?

Inu means dog.

#AppropriateReally

bartman

Immortal
Hey Bartman - Pou Pou said sorry and wanted to check whether you were keen to go to the upcoming Bros reunion concert with him.
:lol: Bros. Haven't thought about them in years.

They're not really re-forming, are they? :sarcasm:

Gronk

Staff member
I refuse to read any part of this thread, but Parra Pride's post will all those quotes looked good.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
only playing the game for 70mins is good enough for some

Sorry mate - playing the game for 70 mins doesn't cut the bickies under the new Sticky regime.

I give you an A for originality but your execution let you down. I'm sorry, but I'll have to keep the beer ;-)

Latest posts