What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fone Zone Sponsorship

reptar

Juniors
Woodgers was a real estate agency based in Queanbeyan, if my memory serves me correctly.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Here's some Jersey designs I stole from some site, they don't look to bad:
1aCanberraRaidersMain.jpg
2aCanberraRaidersReverse.jpg
20050708-raidersmainoption1.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea ive seen those before, i think it was a bloke over at the GH posted a link to his site. Some of the jersey's he's designed are absolutely awesome... im particually partial to the last in that sequence

greeneyed

First Grade
Woodgers was a business with a variety of interests in real estate and petroleum in particular from memory.

posh

Juniors
What an intellectual read, thank every1 for posting on that topic. Who needs uni textbooks when an internet forum can be so well spoken for? Can’t wait to hear from such people discussing the life and future life of past and present raiders sponsor to the latest fashionistas critiquing the latest raiders uniform, and they still make it sound so chic.

thanks to every, most of all ultra for your continued brilliance in every field.

posh

Juniors
Pleasure, this forum just wouldn’t be the same without dedicated people like yourself and people like woodgers, jed, sully just to name a few unsung heros. willing the give away what they have left of their personal life to fully contribute to the forums.

any1 who thinks these forums have gone to the dogs should get his head checked.

yours sincerely

Sully

Juniors
Posh..

You coming out next saturday night sweet heart?

Jed.. you have meet Posh before .. a real looker! you have discussed Posh with me before.. think hard.

Ultra and I always talk about Posh!!