What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

footy show Logie!

Gooba

Juniors
Woo Hoo the boys just got a Logie.. shows all your footy show haters which is truley the best sports show in the country!
Go League beat those afl blokes.. good on them! :clap:

Gooba

Juniors
Thats gold haha! this is the greatest day in Nrl history and the darkest day in Afls history!

Hurriflatch

Referee
I think it's the 2nd actually

but when Fatty, Sterlo, Matty and Chief each put in 40,000 votes each it don't count much

Paullyboy

Coach
Gooba said:
Thats gold haha! this is the greatest day in Nrl history and the darkest day in Afls history!

:?

At first when I read that I just laughed it off as the joke that is, but your other comments make me think you...............are serious?

Kaz

junior
I bet Fatty, Sterlo, The Chief & Matty were busy filling out the Logie Forms. :roll:

The show can't even win it's time slot, it comes in 3rd every week.

ByRd

First Grade
give it credit, good work boyz & the show has improved this year & lets hope it only gets better.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I Bleed Green said:
Roy and HG were rorted.

amen
the dream is awesome
best part of the past two olympics

God Bless you Fatso :cry:

on a side note Merrick and Rosso Unplanned was also comprehesively screwed!

Copa

Bench
Half the country probably have no idea the NRL footy show exists.... until tonight.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Good, Merrick and Rosso Unplanned is just a rip off of Baddiel and Skinner Unplanned anyway, plus they're not even funny.

As for the Footy Show... shows how quality the Logies are :lol:.

Latest posts