What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Show @ Parra Stadium

Hellsy

Immortal
spacer.gif
THE FOOTY SHOW VISITS PARRAMATTA STADIUM
15 March 2006
On Thursday 30 March, 2006, Channel Nine's The Footy Show will visit Parramatta Stadium.
Fans of the Pirtek Parramatta Eels are welcome to join in the fun as Mario Fenech and Tim Gilbert host "On The Hill" crossing live to The Footy Show throughout the night.
There will be plenty of activities for kids and adults with Pass the Ball competitions, a BBQ, performances by the new look Eels cheerleaders and the NRL Road Train, as well as plenty of giveaways.
There will be a big screen to watch The Footy Show, as well as a Peter Sterling look-a-like contest, so make sure you dress up!
Gates open at 7.30pm so come down and show your support for the Eels in 2006.
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1245.asp

Looks ike it could be a fun night anyways.

strider

Post Whore
wow - look mystik - cheerleaders - just as we thought :eek:

down the hill, down the hill :lol:

Miss_Eels

Juniors
hmmm...maybe i should go (but not at the risk of being on tv, I already copped a lot of embarrassment after the Knights game)
Are any of our players going to be there?

Hellsy

Immortal
The Footy Show said they would be joined by some Parra players, last week they had 2 or 3 at Leichardt

Stagger eel

Staff member
I just might sit in the comfort of my lounge room where I can point and laugh..

revenge will be sweet.:D

Hellsy

Immortal
eelavation said:
I just might sit in the comfort of my lounge room where I can point and laugh..

revenge will be sweet.:D

Won't bother me..... however PJ Marshall will be here and I think we are going to do dinner as well.. if time allows

The Colonel

Immortal
Hellsy said:
Won't bother me..... however PJ Marshall will be here and I think we are going to do dinner as well.. if time allows

You'll be up for a late dinner. From what I have been told I expect to be there until at least 10.30 at the earliest.

Hellsy

Immortal
The Colonel said:
You'll be up for a late dinner. From what I have been told I expect to be there until at least 10.30 at the earliest.

I think we were thinking beforehand.
Holic said something about starting at 7.30pm... do you HAVE to be there at that time??

The Colonel

Immortal
Hellsy said:
I think we were thinking beforehand.
Holic said something about starting at 7.30pm... do you HAVE to be there at that time??

Not really sure how it is working to be honest - I'm not sure Channel Nine have said all that much about what is happening. I have to be there at 7pm.

<H2>On the Hill
Mario and Tim Gilbert will be at Parramatta Stadium on March 30th, so if you're in the area, come down at 7.30pm for a great night with the NRL road train, X-box extravaganza, two players from the Eels, pass-the-ball competition, a Sterlo look-alike contest and Eels greats Stan Jurd and Peter Wynn.
</H2>
That is about all that I know.