What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Show @ Parra Stadium

wittyz chick

Coach
:thumbd: ... :cry: not me unfortunatley

Mum: you have to study for exams :blahb:

They're next week I have all weekend :cry:

Hellsy

Immortal
MEDIA RELEASE

On Thursday 30 March, Channel Nine’s The Footy Show will visit Parramatta Stadium.

Fans of the Parramatta Eels are welcome to join in the fun as Mario Fenech and Tim Gilbert host “On The Hill” crossing live to The Footy Show throughout the night.

There will be plenty of activities for kids and adults with Pass the Ball competitions, a BBQ, performances by the new look Eels cheerleaders and the NRL Road Train, as well as plenty of giveaways.

There will be a big screen to watch The Footy Show, as well as a Peter Sterling look-a-like contest, so make sure you dress up!

Gates open at 7.30pm so come down and show your support for the Eels in 2006.

wittyz chick

Coach
well I really wanna go and if there is players there and they happen to be either Timmy or Blakey [main favourites] or any of my other favourites I'll be kicking myself because I'm not allowed :(

MystikEel

Juniors
can I bring things to throw at the cheerleaders? please!???

:twisted:

I'm bringing a few flags with me if anyone wants anything to wave about.

Suitman

Post Whore
I'll be looking for you on the tele.
Better take your trumpet too so you'll be easier to identify.

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
Just a few things that may interest people.

There will be

* Trivia competition

* SlamDunk Bungee

* Pass the Ball

* Krispy Kremes

* Players T-Shirt sale (I assume this is the signed one)

Nikki

Coach
Im bringin back my half signed shirt and gunna tell em to give me a fully signed shirt instead...