What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Show scores miners

Raider_69

Post Whore
Timmah said:

Beware the forum police!
Police.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Looks like someone listened to me anyway.

Who gives a sh*t if I pointed out there was another thread? Why the f**k should I trawl through footy show whinge threads to discuss league? If no-one really gave a sh*t there wouldn't be any threads on the piece of sh*t television series, so let's all let it go.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: steady on dodgey, its your forum, you can run it the way you want to... :oops:

how good was it seeing Molly rip into fitzy, gotta be fitzy lowest point, owned by Molly

lockyno1

Post Whore
Now it goes from Pathetic to REALLY PATHETIC! F..k Mundine off he's a boxer not a league player!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
:lol: steady on dodgey, its your forum, you can run it the way you want to... :oops:

I've been here longer than you... nerrnee nerrnee nerrr nerrr! *Opens hand with thumb to nose, wiggles fingers and pokes out tongue*

Brutus

Referee
wittyfan said:
Ugh, Brian Carney is on. I'm going to bed.

What for a pull over Carney or don't you like him.

Witty likes the players with boyish looks. Do you rate Luke Covell.

hrundi99

First Grade
wittyfan said:
Shannon Noll is actually a singer. Grothe simply isn't.

After hearing his attempt at the national anthem at the Aus GP a few years ago, I beg to differ.

Riddell

Juniors
farrkk get over baggin out the footy show - if yous dont like it - then DONT WATCH IT. your whining is pointless

Crusher

Coach
It still won a logie!

As much as the logies are voted for by thirteen year old girls with mobiles :lol: or by retirees working on behalf of a show to cut out the coupons