What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Show

wittyfan

Referee
El Diablo said:
Are there any other teams in the comp apart from Newcastle?

this wankfest sickens me

Almost as sickening as Brian Carney's pink shirt and tie!

Surandy

Bench
Meanie said:
It's not on in QLD atm, instead we get AFL.

Same here in Melbourne. We have to wait until 11:45pm to see the show. Anyone know if they spent much time on the Panthers vs Storm game in Adelaide this weekend?

wittyfan

Referee
Surandy said:
Same here in Melbourne. We have to wait until 11:45pm to see the show. Anyone know if they spent much time on the Panthers vs Storm game in Adelaide this weekend?

Nope, not a word apart from Gower's injury last week.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Surandy said:

not yet

lockyno1

Post Whore
Reasonable footy show. For those interested, the big thursday night AFL is on next! Watch to see if the Saints can beat the Lions starring Jason Akermanis!:D

Jono078

Referee
Even I hate all the Knights talk, just gets over the top and annoying tbh.

Brian Carney was pretty funny along with Benji, wouldnt mind seeing them get some more time on the show in the future.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
ill admit carney is a very funny man
however yes this knights bias sickens me, get over them
how long before they put a sharks player on the panel for a night
people have been crying out for this since stevo retired
kingston , kimmorley , dykes , covell or vagana , all would boost the ratings up

Trevor Cogger

Juniors
The show has been rubbish for years..........I watched for the first time in a while some weeks ago and they spent a fait bit of time showing them on inflatable toys behind a speed boat ! honestly who gives a f**k and finds that funny or entertainin, who cares, self indulgement tossers.

Balmain_Boy

Storm ad was funny, but i'm not sold on it; I can't really see how it will attract new people to the game.

Gotta love Carney answering "The...Blue Mountain?" Funny prick. Great to see an Irish sports star with class, unlike that Swans hick.

Brutus

Referee
lockyno1 said:
Reasonable footy show. For those interested, the big thursday night AFL is on next! Watch to see if the Saints can beat the Lions starring Jason Akermanis!:D

They did by 37 points. Saw it on Fox Sports News.

Sorry to spoil your fun mexican

Brutus

Referee
Balmain_Boy said:
Storm ad was funny, but i'm not sold on it; I can't really see how it will attract new people to the game.

Gotta love Carney answering "The...Blue Mountain?" Funny prick. Great to see an Irish sports star with class, unlike that Swans hick.

You mean the bloke who dacked his teammate in front of bunch of school girls?