What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Show.

Cooper-Man

Bench
why does the footy show always put sh*t on the dragons. Tonight they put the pope on the screen and put subtitles up saying stuff about Gaz leaving and the dragon army and sh*t. f**k these guys piss me off. Matt is a true scum back. If only he drowned in the swamp at shark park when he was playing there.

I think we need some anti NINE banners for the dogs game. Come one guys lets rip into these dick heads. :x

Kiki

First Grade
yeh they are just havin a laugh, i wouldnt stress over it. they had brownie on last week they cant hate us too much.

Cooper-Man

Bench
yeah i know. it was funny and i did laugh. BUT we never see saints players on the show. Its always dogs and melbourne and manly. I only watch the show incase a saints player comes on. There must be a reason for it.

j0nesy

Bench
Is it just me, or is SBW the most booring TV personality going around? Great footballer, but he's as booring as batsh*t on the footyshow, and they all tiptoe around him. I wonder whether his third party sponsors are going to pay him, if not the Bulldogs may be in for a rude shock next season.

drake

First Grade
I had to laugh, "Not even with the very, very, very deep pockets of the vatican, plus a 3rd party deal with Vodaphone Europe, were we able to afford to keep Gaz..."

redvscotty

First Grade
I personally liked the "he's getting 1.2 mil a season. Thats like 100 thousand bucks a tackle"

hahahahaha

The Major

Bench
I was pissing myself laughing. I cracked up when the pope directed his conversation to the Dragon Army. I think a pope-ish dress up is in order at a soon to be nominated game from the artist formerly known as Santa!

why does the footy show always put sh*t on the dragons. Tonight they put the pope on the screen and put subtitles up saying stuff about Gaz leaving and the dragon army and sh*t. f**k these guys piss me off. Matt is a true scum back. If only he drowned in the swamp at shark park when he was playing there.

I think we need some anti NINE banners for the dogs game. Come one guys lets rip into these dick heads. :x

As in take a joke.

You know laugh it off, without having to start a thread about it or making anti-nine banners, or carrying on when someone says something about Saints.

You're passionate about St.George, we get it.

Most people posting here are.

Cooper-Man

Bench
As in take a joke.

You know laugh it off, without having to start a thread about it or making anti-nine banners, or carrying on when someone says something about Saints.

You're passionate about St.George, we get it.

Most people posting here are.

Mate you dont need to piss in my pocket. I recon ALL people on this site, not most are passionate supporters. Im not trying to be more passionate then the next fellow. However using one worders and telling people to relax is a little rude. I dont appreciate it. Also, it looks like this thread bothered you more than the footy show bothered me.

The footy show always gives it to saints and I hate it for that reason. matt johns doesnt like us and never will. Also, i believe their intention was to stir us up, even though it was funny, its their intent that bothers me. Plus, im the one spending time and money making banners, whats it to you. If you dont like it, dont make one. nine stuffed gasnier up i dont think its right.

Probably best to move on from here mate. you have taken this thread to heart.:)

Last edited:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Mate you dont need to piss in my pocket. I recon ALL people on this site, not most are passionate supporters. Im not trying to be more passionate then the next fellow. However using one worders and telling people to relax is a little rude. I dont appreciate it. Also, it looks like this thread bothered you more than the footy show bothered me.

The footy show always gives it to saints and I hate it for that reason. matt johns doesnt like us and never will. Also, i believe their intention was to stir us up, even though it was funny, its their intent that bothers me. Plus, im the one spending time and money making banners, whats it to you. If you dont like it, dont make one. nine stuffed gasnier up i dont think its right.

Probably best to move on from here mate. you have taken this thread to heart.:)
:lol::crazy:

Ausguy

Coach
I dont think it was intentionally directed at the dragons cooper man... the ONLY reason they picked them is the Red and White get up he was in... had it been blue and white i dare say the bulldogs may have been used to do the skit. Really its no big deal.

Latest posts