What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For All GF Attendees Supporting The Warriors...

LazyDreamer

Bench
Got the Kiwi scarf ready and my NZ league jersey...kia kaha !!.

"Cook me some eggs woman..."..

tumblr_lnv4l7psZU1qbehdo.gif

So I take it the Warriors are wearing their black-black jerseys this weekend? (I couldn't bring myself to say all bl...)

Jesbass

First Grade
So I take it the Warriors are wearing their black-black jerseys this weekend? (I couldn't bring myself to say all bl...)

No, I'm pretty certain they'll be wearing white, but they've asked fans to wear black. (Probably partly because of the Kiwi connection.)

Well, on eBay they have "retro" t-shirts for $30 for all the clubs (as well as a few that have gone by the wayside). The Warriors one is the original Auckland logo. Only problem for the "black-out", it's a grey shirt.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/96668-NE..._Rugby_League_Merchandise&hash=item35b015781c

Going to effort of wearing opposition colours is pitiful. The height of plasticity.

The only opposition team colours I have is a Newtown Jets singlet and a WA Reds JBC jersey. Wouldn't wear another team's jumper (except the week I had to wear a Manly jersey for losing a bet). If the Reds get into the NRL, that sucker is going on eBay.

Ozzy

First Grade
Hey guys. For all of you who are supporting the Warriors, be you a 17 year season member, or a 1 week bandwagoner, the Warriors have asked for you to show your support by:

A) Wearing a Warriors jersey
OR
B) If you don't have a Warriors jersey, wearing something black.

Hopefully the stadium will experience something of a black out to show the boys that you're supporting them. :thumn
You do realise this only feeds the "Us against everyone" hype that gets Manly firing. :)

beave

Coach
Well, on eBay they have "retro" t-shirts for $30 for all the clubs (as well as a few that have gone by the wayside). The Warriors one is the original Auckland logo. Only problem for the "black-out", it's a grey shirt.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/96668-NE..._Rugby_League_Merchandise&hash=item35b015781c

The only opposition team colours I have is a Newtown Jets singlet and a WA Reds JBC jersey. Wouldn't wear another team's jumper (except the week I had to wear a Manly jersey for losing a bet). If the Reds get into the NRL, that sucker is going on eBay.

Ahh, cheers for that! Will be getting a cowboys retro one for sure, they look sweeeet as bro!

snoozer

Bench
is there going to be a hungi before the game?

nothing like steamed meat and potatoes that tastes like soil.

go the bro's

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
got my shirt for sunday..

black_sheep_costume_t_shirt-p235124497698472760zvvut_400.jpg

god help me if the warriors win....

Latest posts