What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For NSW Drivers Licences...??

Henson

Juniors
if your a bloke and you can't drive a manual,hand in your manhood,it's damn un australian!!

Razor

Coach
dodge said:
On the back of your licence it will say "Conditions: Restricted to auto only"

If it doesn't I strongly suggest you go back to the RTA, as it's probably in violation of the law.

And even if it doesn't mention it on the actual license it will probably still be recorded on their computers. So if you have an accident and you're driving a manual you are classified as being unlicensed so you'll have no insurance cover, including the compulsary third party covered in the registration, so if the other person gets hurt you're totally screwed and will be for life paying off massive compensation bills to the other driver. Even if the other car was at fault(went through a red light, etc.) the fact you violated license conditions automatically makes you at fault.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
no.5_luke covell said:
i did my p's test on auto and they gave me no conditions by accident so i can drive a manual.
Way to go, the RTA making the roads safer. lol

Its always best to learn on a manual first. In fact the more driving tests you do (truck etc), the better off you are. Advanced driving courses aren't that expensive either.

aphelion

Juniors
DeviL9 said:
I'm going for mine in less than a week.

My instructor.. god knows why i need one.. is making me go to Ingleburn, as it is one of the easiest courses to pass.

When i went through the course with him though, there's a helluva lot of roundabouts.. and then all that indicating in, then indicating out, even on the small ones as my instructor says "to be safe, but once you get on your P's, forget about it"

Ingleburn's not THAT easy. The traffic isn't normally too bad but the course is quite tricky in places. Lots of roundabouts, school zones, 40k zones, shared zones, hills, and median turning lanes. You need to keep your wits about you.

I agree about the indicating when exiting roundabouts. Do it during the exam so you pass, then forget about it :)

Maggie

Juniors
i hate to say it but dodge is right.
but id bet he cant physically drive a manual..

Eelementary

Post Whore
I did mine at Castle Hill, which apparently is notoriously difficult (though I thought otherwise, really).

morri (cWo)

First Grade
if u go to a rural area amd try to do ur test you might need proof that you are a resident of the area. but if u can do that it is easy.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
no.5_luke covell said:
if u go to a rural area amd try to do ur test you might need proof that you are a resident of the area. but if u can do that it is easy.

:|

You're an idiot.

I lived at Tuggerah and did my P's test at Liverpool. It doesn't matter where you do it.

covellz_s**t - shut the f**k up and have a nice day.

Latest posts