What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

De tmTrajic

Juniors
Mate.. any backline with GI, Cody & Adam Reynolds can not be called a dud backline.
Sure, the other 4 members are not as good as these 3 guys. They will havevto develop just like Cody has.

At full strength GI would return to fullback with AJ going back to the wing. They centres are a bit of a problem but there are plenty fighting out for just two spots. Give it a few months & you my be shocked.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Mate.. any backline with GI, Cody & Adam Reynolds can not be called a dud backline.
Sure, the other 4 members are not as good as these 3 guys. They will havevto develop just like Cody has.

At full strength GI would return to fullback with AJ going back to the wing. They centres are a bit of a problem but there are plenty fighting out for just two spots. Give it a few months & you my be shocked.

our back line with inglis goodwin cody and reyno is fine but having- aj hunt nielsen murphy gray and talakai and jennings is not good enough for a 1st grade back line in 1st grade, becoz positions 2-5 are some what mediocre.....without sam, cookey, and cody last night we would not had won FACT!!!Cody has come along brilliantly we have a very poor back line people on here saying gray and hunt will be good are the dont knowers...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
so realistically 2-5 means that we have 4 players that are of mediocre potential FACT... i dont expect the dont knowers to see it,its the same as the mcinnes saga ohhhh give cam mcinnes time lol oh how laughable that turned out to be bye bye turtle legs mcinnes lol.....lets give turner and clarky more time too lol @ that too...we will plod along and win a few games but we wont be up there in oct on the big stage with our poor back line along with tyrrell turner and clark how can you be its ludicrous to even envisage that thought if we again stay with this same team in 2018/2019 expect mediocrity at its best the wooden spoon may be awaiting souths if we dont start buying a few real 1st grade established players in the nrl .... Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

mate aj wont do an inglis and break the 1st line of defence from full back he wont put his body on the line he has stage fright and does not want to hurt himself physically....aj went well behind our 2014 stacked team so did the 3 dud forwards tyrrell clark and turner with mcqueen and teo and the 3burgiii we had such a better back line and pack of forwards in 2014 now that we dont have the teo"s or bully or lote or mcqueen or api koroisau and auvaa and dylan walker so thats why we are a shiiiiit team FACT.With the likes of nielsen turner clark tyrrell and burns jennings hunt gray and talakai to name a few these players can not compete with our 2014 team FACTAMUNDO AGAIN ...p.s.if people on here cant see what r20 and myself can see here then thats life stick with mediocrity FACT....Shadow...

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Good arvo Shadow!!!

Turner had his first good game of the season. A move to prop could've done the trick. Consistency we need now.

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi r20 i know the dont knowers will say we got gray and hunt to return soon and that will help us a lot lol@the-dont-knowers...........of course we miss inglis but with this dud back line above not even the great GI can save us .....Shadow...
Gray and Hunt are better than Talakai and Jennings though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts