What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsag85

Bench
I hope you got permission from TNA to post this. They own the broken universe that they tots created.

Haha it's not called TNA any more. Impact wrestling you mean.... maybe I should of put the trademark (tm) logo next to Broken lol

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Sack Cherrington????? That's silly.

Sack Bryson. That's silly.

Sack Cook. That's silly.

You are trolling Shadow!!!!!!

i re-edited it for you r20 about what i meant about cook hopefully you can understand now mate......cheers Shadow...

foreverinourshadow First Grade
I predict souths will be on 12th or 13th position on the nrl ladder next week and declining fast because we cant beat the top 4 teams and we will struggle to even beat the bottom 4 teams . i am starting to get emotional as i type here its a shambles and our recruitment since 2014 has been bottom of the barrel stuff and is insanely laughable and there is only one way out (START THE MASS SACKINGS ASAP)OR STAY WITH MEDIOCRITY:SACK- cherrington/clark/IE:SACK farah and keep cook at #9/bryson is too old/gosiewski/gray/greinke/hunt/jennings/kelly/moceidreke/nielsen/rochow/rudolf/sutton is too old/turner/tyrrell/talakai .....Thats18 players that need replacing from our top 25 players 1st grade squad surely we can buy some better players than this list of 1st grade players above, because if we cant or dont we will not win a premiership some time soon. does anyone honestly think this list above will take us to glory glory and if you think so your absolutely delusional....Shadow...

greg jay

Juniors
Its difficult to cut so many in one go though many of those mentioned would get the Pink Slip from me too. I would make Tyrell hand out the Pink Slips then give one to himself. The OTHER issue is COACHING AND LEADERSHIP. I have seen Bill Belichick and Bill Cowher just through sheer game planning and LEADERSHIP make ORDINARY players very productive. Amazing the DUDS they won many games with. Truly. It can be done. David Furner is there behind Maguire. He has a lot of experience and hunger to coach again. If the 6 pppg and lead anchor etc continues then why not make the COACHING change??? And allow Furner the right to cut all those he sees as surplus to requirements.

greg jay

Juniors
For the record. I would keep Gray, Hunt, Turner, Jennings. Who will fill the roster if all those guys are terminated???? Jennings has only played a couple of games and TWO were alongside Talakai. In two games alongside Hunt the team averaged 31 pppg. Both Gray and Hunt had a big finish to last season but this season injury and suspension has prevented them from playing together. I stated before that I would try Turner as a CENTRE and see what happens with him. He has done well filling in there previously.

greg jay

Juniors
On FORM and SALARY CAP VALUE Sam should also be thought of as a cut purely because he DOES NOTHING TO WIN GAMES FOR THE TEAM. Does he ever offload a pass in the Red Zone to put a teammate over??? I have rarely seen thus. Has Sam crashed over himself to put the team in front??? Not what I have seen NO!!! So why is SAM BURGESS not singled out as FLOP and WASTE OF SALARY CAP SPACE that carries a BIG OPPORTUNITY COST???? Does Sam even yell and stir the OTHER players on the field?? Not what I see.

greg jay

Juniors
Sam Burgess is supposedly the Captain. El Jefe. What leadership does he really provide???? I don't see it. I do see Thurston yelling at referees on decisions and swearing at himself when he makes an error or costs HIS team. I also note Thurston talking to his team mates and scheming ALL THE TIME. When does SAM ever DO THIS?? I don't see any INTENSITY OR LEADERSHIP from a player earning about 1 MILLION POUNDS per annum.

greg jay

Juniors
The main TWO players lost since 2014-15 are Ben Teo'O and Dylan Walker. The rest are inconsequential including Keary because I believe Cody is at least as good if not a tougher better player. Walker should NEVER have been released or shown the La Puerta because he is a dynamic speed player that knows his way to the try line and plays HARD. Souths appear to have been content with winning some trophies after such a long absence and then seem to have steadily packed it in. And allowing Crowe to largely determine who stays and who goes has constituted poor decision making. Inglis is almost done and The Burgess Clan has almost collapsed. Crowe refuses to see this and is basing football team management on EMOTION/PERSONAL PASSION rather than PRODUCTION.These players are no longer players that win the team games on a regular basis. that is Finito. It would have been far wiser to start CUTTING these name players and begin a new look team with perhaps a new Head Coach. Maguire has now won a paltry 11/29 games in the past two seasons. that's well below .500 and worse may follow.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sam Burgess is supposedly the Captain. El Jefe. What leadership does he really provide???? I don't see it. I do see Thurston yelling at referees on decisions and swearing at himself when he makes an error or costs HIS team. I also note Thurston talking to his team mates and scheming ALL THE TIME. When does SAM ever DO THIS?? I don't see any INTENSITY OR LEADERSHIP from a player earning about 1 MILLION POUNDS per annum.
He was rallying the troops the other night.

He regularly speaks to them behind the posts and after we have scored.

At half time against the Roosters Sam was ruled out due to a second concussion in 2 weeks but he was having a go at the team in the dressing rooms. He looked fired up.

I think you're being overcritical of Sam.

I think he leads from the front!!!!!

alien

Referee
On FORM and SALARY CAP VALUE Sam should also be thought of as a cut purely because he DOES NOTHING TO WIN GAMES FOR THE TEAM. Does he ever offload a pass in the Red Zone to put a teammate over??? I have rarely seen thus. Has Sam crashed over himself to put the team in front??? Not what I have seen NO!!! So why is SAM BURGESS not singled out as FLOP and WASTE OF SALARY CAP SPACE that carries a BIG OPPORTUNITY COST???? Does Sam even yell and stir the OTHER players on the field?? Not what I see.

He usually makes big metres. He leads by example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts