What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

betcats

Referee
He was always awesome and terrible. If he could get consistent he'd be an unbelievable player.

Yep. Most of his performances are just solid, it’s rare he has defensive game as bad as last night tbf but it is also pretty rare he tears a team up like he did to us last week. I’ve watched him closely since he left us and he just doesn’t get into games. He had 6 runs last night compared to 23, 16, 18 and 18 runs from the rest of the back five. His tackling last night was woeful last night.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Yep. Most of his performances are just solid, it’s rare he has defensive game as bad as last night tbf but it is also pretty rare he tears a team up like he did to us last week. I’ve watched him closely since he left us and he just doesn’t get into games. He had 6 runs last night compared to 23, 16, 18 and 18 runs from the rest of the back five. His tackling last night was woeful last night.

Bryce looks a shadow of his former self tonight. Just horrible.

Kilkenny

Coach
I don’t want to harp on it but all these former Panthers being truly awful. Shows as I suspected we overachieved under hook

For all Hook’s flaws he did very, very well overall and I think he probably achieved pretty much what we were capable off. I would be pleased for him if he got another head coaching gig in the NRL. I think he could probably be good for a side like the Warriors or the Dragons who need major surgery & overhauls.

Kilkenny

Coach
Bryce looks a shadow of his former self tonight. Just horrible.

I watched game closely and was frankly astonished by his lack of involvement in attack. He only made five or six runs, one of which he put in a chip over the top on the last. In defence the majority of his tackles he seemed to be the third man In just putting the finishing touches on the tackle, I’m not sure how long Holbrook can continue with Bryce given what I saw yesterday, it was horrible as you say. Sadly, I just don’t see a footy player in Bryce any more.

Kilkenny

Coach
Is it just me or does Wade Graham look down on form. He’s getting to the back end of his career, not the biggest back rower and just quite doesn’t seem there at the moment. I seem to think his best days are behind him, maybe it’s just me.

betcats

Referee
Is it just me or does Wade Graham look down on form. He’s getting to the back end of his career, not the biggest back rower and just quite doesn’t seem there at the moment. I seem to think his best days are behind him, maybe it’s just me.

He definitely looks down on form imo but that sharks team is struggling none of them look good right now. Wade looks a bit underdone to me.