What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

DinkyDi

Juniors
Not at all.

I am a frequent spectator at our NSW Cup, Flegg and junior rep games. Have been for many years.

I want the guy to suceed. We need depth in the front row. He has attributes, particularly his size, I’m just not convinced he has the motor, and if you watch his limited minutes you may see what I see.
Actually you have, and I am not getting into a debate with you.

Kilkenny

Coach
I've watched Jerome Laui from the juniors and it has been obvious for a long time he has the potential to play at NRL level. When Moylan left the club, before we signed Maloney, I said on here that it was no big dea,l Jerome Laui given the opportunity would step up to do the job. His opportunities have been limited because we chose to sign Maloney. He is not going to do what he did last night each and every week in the NRL but he is quality and his elusiveness make's him a potential game breaker and match winner. Maybe I'm pumping out my own chest but I have been talking up Laui for a long time and last night perforance was no surpise to me whatsover.

This is a post of mine going back to 2018 talking up Jerome Luai. I watch our kids week in week out. Many doubted me, I can find the posts if you want me too. There is no debate Jane. It is what it is.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Can you, please, stop referring to my old user name. What I am getting at is that we have differing opinions, opinions are a personal choice, with no right, or wrong, answers. It is that simple.

Whino

Bench
That nut Hetherington is looking at another suspension again.
He has played 38 first grade games in the NRL. I wonder if he has served more time out suspended than played FG?

Whino

Bench
It'd be getting close.

Feels higher. Probably doesn't count the suspensions in the lower grades.

For his latest offence, if he accepts a two-match suspension with an early guilty plea, it will be his seventh suspension in a 38-game career, missing a total of 17 games.

DinkyDi

Juniors
That nut Hetherington is looking at another suspension again.
He has played 38 first grade games in the NRL. I wonder if he has served more time out suspended than played FG?
Yet Barrett was so confident that he will tamed Hetherington? That is a epic fail, at the moment.

betcats

Referee
I don’t think this one was worthy of a sin bin tbh but he has put himself in this position with his past poor discipline. Barrett needs to get him hitting low like Plum cause anything high is going to get Jack sent these days

Latest posts