What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

murraymob

Coach
Y
Nah...that might have been your sentiment but there was quite a bit of ( quoting pretty accurately ) .."Api's going to retire with one last "super" contract and good luck to him" ,...etc etc. I can't give you an exact number who said that but it was 13
* And on that....Api now finds himself surrounded by a handful of fellow experienced winners and a good supply of young talented ( evidently) future stars....hmm...I wonder if that could work??...hmm
Yep you could go from ninth to eighth

MugaB

Coach
Nah...that might have been your sentiment but there was quite a bit of ( quoting pretty accurately ) .."Api's going to retire with one last "super" contract and good luck to him" ,...etc etc. I can't give you an exact number who said that but it was 13
* And on that....Api now finds himself surrounded by a handful of fellow experienced winners and a good supply of young talented ( evidently) future stars....hmm...I wonder if that could work??...hmm
Screenshot_20240411_010621_Samsung Internet.jpg
I really do, I really believe in this club!

murraymob

Coach
Y
Is that Api?
You guys sure are mean to your ex's...and howabout being a bit kinder with his hair as he's never looked better..we have professionals over at our COE who take care of that ...didn't you know?
You sure do they polished those wooden spoons so they are as shiny as all shit

soc123_au

Staff member
Simplest Jack trying to fight Mahoney in the tunnel after getting binned. One loose unit that one. Ha ha

Latest posts