What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum 5's

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
Roosters come hither and register to play:

Team so far

Ozzie
Helen of Troy
Roostargirl
Roosterboy60
New South Melbournian (or alternative name)
The Backpacker - 3rd reserve

8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

The Backpacker

Juniors
Helen of Troy said:
OHH NO, who told you we'd moved house !!

Yeah, good try Rooster boosters. I came home one night and everything was gone. A lesser man would have thought you didn't like me but I knew it was only an oversite on your part, that you love me really, so when Prisilla came, she gave me a ride. ;-)

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:

Team so far

Ozzie
Helen of Troy
Roostargirl
Roosterboy60
Lord Reynoldson
The Backpacker (Has had a hissy fit and left the paddock)

Still to confirm

Dougie
Waxer
OVP
TheEye

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:
ozzie said:

Team so far

Ozzie
Helen of Troy
Roostargirl
Roosterboy60
Lord Reynoldson
The Backpacker (or one of his alias's ever week - good boy)

Still to confirm

Dougie
Waxer
OVP
TheEye

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
The Backpacker said:
ozzie said:

Team so far

Ozzie
Helen of Troy
Roostargirl
Roosterboy60
Lord Reynoldson
The Backpacker (Not bloody likely. The hissy fit was of Prisilla proportions. The referee was very close to being abused, the competition management escaped by the skin of their teeth due to hands being sat on and the whole fun of the game has been lost)

Still to confirm

Dougie
Waxer
OVP
TheEye

The Backpacker

Juniors
LOL

Firstly, let me say, I think Willow is doing a fantastic job with the sevens. Secondly, I like the idea of voting for a management comittee and I'd vote for you, Willow and Big Mick any day. Thirdly, PM to follow. :lol:

ozzie

Bench
I don't want to see the Nazi running our forum - H'O'T jumping on your answer :lol: ;-) ;-)

Sorry guys, I'm having a blonde moment. Actually, it's an orange moment, I've put a chestnut rinse through my hair and I look like sideshow bob :lol:

sideshowbob

Juniors
Be still my cold barely beating heart. A HoT sideshow. =P~

Forget the whinger and his girlie hissy fits. He probably tripped on his high heels as he left the paddock. Sideshowbob will play....

sideshowbob

Juniors
Better the Hitler and Eva you know, than the one you don't. But I'm not seeing Hitlers name in any colour of importance. Does this mean that he's been stripped of all power and is destined to finish life as one of the little people? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome to my world.... #-o

The Backpacker

Juniors
sideshowbob said:
Better the Hitler and Eva you know, than the one you don't. But I'm not seeing Hitlers name in any colour of importance. Does this mean that he's been stripped of all power and is destined to finish life as one of the little people? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome to my world.... #-o

Beware the one without omnipotence. I have a feeling he's going to show up with a sherrif's badge sometime soon. ;-) And as to Eva's - you grease. Go chief Eva. Go Easts.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
no - sob sob - I probably won';t get my pwers back - I had too much kryptonite (if it's spelt that way)

Latest posts