What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
I'm absolutley pleased to announce that both Big Poppa Pump and mj5150 will be playing for EASTS.

Welcome Guys!!!!!!! yipeee I am so glad you have both decided to join.

GO THE ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!!

The Backpacker

Juniors
Lord Reynoldson said:
And the Pirates newest signing, is not someone who intends to be there everygame, but will always be there in the 3rd reserve position......BACKPACKER! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Insert 400 laughing emoticons here.

Why would one leave a well oiled, smoothly run team led by a bloody fantstic captain with common decency for a team like...well the Pirates (or one of the other less than reputable teams as evidenced by their display of complete ignorance to most things)? One can only wonder I guess. ;-)

BP will always be the ghost of Easts third reserve, wearing #11. And who knows what 2005 will bring? Stranger things than coming out of retirement have happened. But in the meantime, Easts are looking good for 04 and will once again show that quantity of players has nothing over the quality of the captain that leads but a few. 8)

Genghis Chan

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Lord Reynoldson said:
And the Pirates newest signing, is not someone who intends to be there everygame, but will always be there in the 3rd reserve position......BACKPACKER! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Why would one leave a well oiled, smoothly run team led by a bloody fantstic captain with common decency for a team like...well the Pirates (or one of the other less than reputable teams as evidenced by their display of complete ignorance to most things)? One can only wonder I guess. ;-)

Complete ignorance to all things logical or illogical, I will fit right in to the Pirates line-up then, won't I. ;-) A new challenge, and sudden moments of insanity can cause strange things to happen and people to make strange decisions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Lord Reynoldson said:
The Backpacker said:
Lord Reynoldson said:

Complete ignorance to all things logical or illogical, I will fit right in to the Pirates line-up then, won't I. ;-) A new challenge, and sudden moments of insanity can cause strange things to happen and people to make strange decisions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I look foward to reading your articles next year Lord. 8) Although any anti rooster ones will be treated with contempt as you'd expect. :lol:

Genghis Chan

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
I look foward to reading your articles next year Lord. 8) Although any anti rooster ones will be treated with contempt as you'd expect. :lol:

I would NEVER write an anti rooster article...........(awkward silence)......... :lol: :lol: :lol: if I was in my grave. Until then, let the Rooster bashing continue. Of course, next season I will have a wider variety of teams to choose from to insult. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Genghis Chan

Juniors
As for my Grand Final article, what do you reckon, an article on how Melbourne is the only hope for the survival of Rugby League? :? Hey, it can and will work. :D Or should I stick with a solid article based on fact? :?

The Backpacker

Juniors
Lord, I'm going to miss your idiosyncrasies next year. :D I said idio...not idiot. ;-)

I'm also happy to see that someone used their considerable influence to get BPP into the team and also Mj. Easts is looking strong for next year. Good luck all.

Promise I won't be too hard on the marking. ;-)

Genghis Chan

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Lord, I'm going to miss your idiosyncrasies next year. :D I said idio...not idiot. ;-)

You sure that's right? Idiot would make more sense. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back Roosterboy.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Lord Reynoldson said:
The Backpacker said:

Welcome back Roosterboy.

No, definately idio...while your still a member of Easts. Next year with the Pirates...well, opinions are subject to change. ;-) :lol:

Any ideas for the GF yet?

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
I'm absolutley pleased to announce that both Big Poppa Pump and mj5150 will be playing for EASTS.

Yes, Pump has emerged from Forum Sevens hibernation. I hope I don't let anyone down.

Thanks to Deb & Tanya for twisting my arm.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Big Poppa Pump said:
Penelope Pittstop said:

Yes, Pump has emerged from Forum Sevens hibernation. I hope I don't let anyone down.

Thanks to Deb & Tanya for twisting my arm.

Hey Pump whose Deb and Tanya :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

We will have a great season with our old and new players....I can't wait.

Its all GOOD!!!!!!

Genghis Chan

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Lord Reynoldson said:
The Backpacker said:

Welcome back Roosterboy.

No, definately idio...while your still a member of Easts. Next year with the Pirates...well, opinions are subject to change. ;-) :lol:

Any ideas for the GF yet?

One or two. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.