What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
sounds like good fun
although WHEN ;-) canberra beat the roosters next season* at least ill have a place to do a bit of braging

*- May not occur
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So is this seriously the geriatric team?
:lol: :lol:
im only 17!
:lol: :lol:

Ohh and if we are a family can we drag each other round the kitchen by the hair?
That was always a favourite move of mine when i was a youngen and the sister starting giving me the shits
Of corse then i copped the full brunt of her nails!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Ohh and if we are a family can we drag each other round the kitchen by the hair?

:shock: Keep it clean youngen! :D

ozzie is so old all his hair blew out the car window one day due to decrepit hair follicles. No dragging him.

Me - I'm still growing mine back after melon surgery for extreme psychotic episodes brought on by losing 1 game of sevens this year. No dragging me.

I did hear that 8) is into that sort of stuff in a big way and Pen may be able to be convinced. ;-)

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:
Raider_69 said:

ozzie is so old all his hair blew out the car window one day due to decrepit hair follicles. No dragging him.

Me - I'm still growing mine back after melon surgery for extreme psychotic episodes brought on by losing 1 game of sevens this year. No dragging me.

I did hear that 8) is into that sort of stuff in a big way and Pen may be able to be convinced. ;-)

what a load of rot - my h air is still in place and around my neckline - rouble is its grey...the worry of looking after you lot..

nails Raider_69 I used to belt my sister and she used to just punch my lights out... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: rouble grey - new colour huh? Did that come out of a bottle? :D

Mate, if you're blaming us for your follicle troubles, I'm blaming my grey on 8) . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, you should behave or you'll scare the youngen off. Old people germs and all. ;-)

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Raider_69 said:

Hey BP hair pulling ain't my stuff...whatchu talkin bout??!!

I am the youngest of 4 girls and we have never ever, ever, ever pulled each others hair ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mate by the time she had finished with the nails, i had about 20 cuts and was beggin for her to learn to punch!
i still have scares on my back from one particular incident!
She still cant punch but she's got long legs and a pretty strong kick behind her, so i keep my distance

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
The Backpacker said:
Raider_69 said:

Thats not what you told me last night. :shock: :shock: :shock:

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Oh god, I need to leave. NOW!!!!!! Child, I am sorry for embarrassing you. 8) are you still talking to me. ;-)

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Hey can someone try and get Fibro man to join our forums team ?? I hear his brain is as big as his biceps :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now is that nasty?? ;-)

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
RoostarGirl said:
The Backpacker said:
Raider_69 said:

Thats not what you told me last night. :shock: :shock: :shock:

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Oh god, I need to leave. NOW!!!!!! Child, I am sorry for embarrassing you. 8) are you still talking to me. ;-)

No, not unless you can pursuade my newest Panther friend to join our team ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: joking of course.

Hey Raider_69 can you be my brother?...I never had a brother and I always wanted one :D

The Backpacker

Juniors
xxxxx...xxxxx Man
He wants to be an Easts sevens man....

Don't give up my day job - what is that again??????

The Backpacker

Juniors
Hey, if you guys are the kids, I must be the patriarch of the family. What does that make ozzie?

THE MATRIARCH. LMAO.

Long day people 8) 8) 8) 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hey Raider_69 can you be my brother?...I never had a brother and I always wanted one

i always wanted a sister.................. well one i liked anyway

Genghis Chan

Juniors
I thought you were trying to get more people to join in here, not read the thread, go "what a bunch of lunatics" and then leave. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69 said:
G'day all!
Thanks for the warm welcome and thanks to Ozzie for the oppertunity

Good to be here and looking forward to the season!
Do we have nay specific grudges with any team, any little niggling i should know?!?!

Cheers
Raider_69

I have a grudge against the Roosters. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
G'day everyone. Good to be on board,and I look forward to aiding in (hopefully) a lot of liberal hammerings of whoever we play.

I'm a Knights' fan- so feel free to rub in this year's scores or generally badmouth the side. I find the 'drug cheat' tag over-used, be original and make fun of our payment via cars. :p

I'll be right to write anytime you guys need me.

Er.... little else to say. Um... Go Knights? ;)

Chris

The Backpacker

Juniors
Lord Reynoldson said:
I thought you were trying to get more people to join in here, not read the thread, go "what a bunch of lunatics" and then leave. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you fitted into the asylum so perfectly Lord. I'd like to thank the fellow lunatics for keeping me up to speed during my recent absence from work - I have been informed that I have lost none of my wit, charm and skill during my extended sick leave. To think, I deal with like minds at work all day/night - then I deal with like minds here. What could be more appropriate. Does that make me the keeper of lunatics? :D

chriswalkerbush :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry but everytime I think of your name, I laugh - that will pass in time - as chief of the official and original CW cheerleader fan base (please note the sarcasm), welcome to the farm. As for Knights bashing - it's only fun when they field a team thats competitive. :shock: ;-)

roosterboy60

Juniors
R69 do not worry I am leaving but I have decided that I'm still part of this squad until the start of This Monday coming up. See I'm only 13 and I fitted in very well (although they did seem a bit weird at first :lol:) But don't worry there very nice guys and girls and you will fit in well with the Roosters.

ozzie

Bench
chriswalkerbush said:
G'day everyone. Good to be on board,and I look forward to aiding in (hopefully) a lot of liberal hammerings of whoever we play.

I'm a Knights' fan- so feel free to rub in this year's scores or generally badmouth the side. I find the 'drug cheat' tag over-used, be original and make fun of our payment via cars. :p

I'll be right to write anytime you guys need me.

Er.... little else to say. Um... Go Knights? ;)

Chris
YOUR NOW A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY TO CHRIS - no stories about Joey Johns though - a gret player he may be - but every week we don't want a joey johns story and appreciation club...leave that to us with Craig Wing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
RB60 I appreciate your comments - it owuld appear to me you have grow a lot in your 12 months with us - not becuae of us - but because of your own talent is now starting to show. You'll make a great captain of the Lions and I will be watching your team's progress very closely and hope we play you in a final some wherrrrrrrre dowwwwn the traccccck...

I love the idea of having a newcastle supporter in our Team. Traditionally, there is alot of rivalry between our Clubs. It seems that with the Forum 7's we overcome the club rivalry and consentrate on being a team in the Comp.

As for you Roosterboy60, Congratulations on setting up a Team. I hope you have a successful 2004.

roosterboy60

Juniors
Thank you for your comments Ozzie. I hope we play you in a Final to. Now I want to leave on a winning note but if you do lose I will still be proud that I was part of this team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.