What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterboy60

Juniors
:lol: How are you mate? I was trying to teach Raider a lesson ;-) Have you seen the results of both games Oz great wins by both the Roosters and the Lions.

...Morticia...

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
roosterboy60 said:
Isn't that orignal??? Sorry BP I couldn't move in today I was busy perhaps in the next year I might come and see what its like :shock: ;-)

Perhaps you should leave it. My patience with children these days is low.
soemones grumpy.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Oi Raider boy - EXPLAIN....

Raider boy said:
It is an offical policy that if elected i will get a raiders forum 7's team up and running for season 2005! and i garentee a premiership by 2006!!

So, you're going to be another Lord aye? [-X [-( =;

Raider_69

Post Whore
well my plan has always been to learn from the best and try to get a raiders team going, we have some much untapped talent there!
i recon after a season here and some solid improvements i can get a raiders team going if not ill return to the rhinos :roll: :lol:

Seriously though its the raiders, easts or no one ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
besides, its not even the season proper and you guys are already crappin my style
jokes :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
OHH GOOD GOD NO!
NOT THE RHINOS!
PLEASE PRIRATES, SOUTHS, NEWTOWN
hell sell me to the hookers at mt druitt, ANYTHING BUT THE RHINOS!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Convince me....

Repeating "It will be the Roosters playing in the WCC in 2005, not the Raiders" 20 times will go a long way. ;-)

Am I stalking you young Raider? :shock:

Guys, I have a FANTASTIC announcement to make. SUPERMARIO is joining EASTS. Most of you guys will remember him from the Virtual Melons.

MUZZ... FANBLOODYTASTIC.. Thank you Darlin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts