What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the 13 at this stage Nikko !! I do have 2 players who haven't been on the forum for quite some time. So let's see what happens with that. We are looking GOOD !!

Raider_69

Post Whore
well if they are as good as i know melon and supermario are then stuff em, we can pull some canterbury style rorting, get them to sign up again with names like Penelopo Pittstop and Raiders_69 ;-) :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
roosterboy60 said:
Now thats cheating raider :shock:

It's not cheating RB, it's called creative licence.

Mortica, theres a thing called selective sight. I'm going to utilise my 'creative licence' to use it now. ;-) :lol:

ozzie

Bench
...Morticia... said:
bp i know youll be in a grump when u get bck but have a good one t'day. yor gaining on ozzy by secnd. :p

whats that - you reckon I'm grumpy...ahhh well your probably right... :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
...Morticia... said:
bp i know youll be in a grump when u get bck but have a good one t'day. yor gaining on ozzy by secnd. :p

Yeah same here BP....have a great day..... :D

Good to see you back Ozzie......did you ever find the pen???

Congrats Supermario on rejoining the Roosters Forums Team.....I am the official cheerleader around here though ;-) so I do the chanting :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
...Morticia... said:
ozzie said:
...Morticia... said:

whats that - you reckon I'm grumpy...ahhh well your probably right... :lol:
i ment age ozzy.

it's ok - at least I am old enough to have more sense - young enough to do it again and again - so they tell me - just call me fiberman

The Backpacker

Juniors
Don't know what you're all talking about. :p I think Mortica is pulling your chains - but cheers W8)W , RB and Raider anyway. I do, however know of a sweet girl who celebrates on March 2nd - see if you can guess. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts