What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Hmmm, and why have RB and Raider not filled out their profiles in the getting to know you thread? It was started for those in the team and those not in the team that live here anyway. Self excluded of course. :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
I have aptly told you two children off. Fancy taking the piss out of me and Ozzie. I'm telling....Mortica. :p Be afraid. I am. 8-[

The Backpacker

Juniors
Actually, I've changed my mind. I have a vacancy in the garage between the beer fridge and the freezer on top of one of the tent's, in front of the surf board rack, underneath the kayaks, opposite the copious amounts of bikes that no one rides, with a view of two cars that aren't mine. But, be warned, if you fall over the motorbike parts and end up with any one of 4 and a half snow boards up your crack lying in the inflatable with a Cray pot on your head, I take no responsibility. 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
yes, perhaps ive been giving the wrong impression, im really an arsehole, i swear
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

roosterboy60

Juniors
Isn't that orignal??? Sorry BP I couldn't move in today I was busy perhaps in the next year I might come and see what its like :shock: ;-)

The Backpacker

Juniors
roosterboy60 said:
Isn't that orignal??? Sorry BP I couldn't move in today I was busy perhaps in the next year I might come and see what its like :shock: ;-)

Perhaps you should leave it. My patience with children these days is low.

ozzie

Bench
roosterboy60 said:
Don't call them old call them Seniors or Pensioners or disabled......But not old :roll: :lol:

and yu have a clip across the ears commiiiiiing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts