What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Position:

#1 Fullback - Captain

Junior club:

As an 8 year old I would sell raffle tickets in a meat tray for the Dolphins. They would shout me a packet of chips and a pink lemonade for volunteering. I guess that makes me an EASTS junior. ;-)

Favourite Rugby League team:

EASTS TO WIN !!

Hobbies:

Smoking, Spinebashing, Magick, Rugby League.

Favourite Food:

Oysters, Greek Salad, Pasta

Favourite movie:

The Castle, Monty Python.

What I'd be doing if I wasn't a forums 7s player:

Getting myself banned from various forums.

Why did you join the 7's?:

Ozzie asked me !! I'm just a girl who can't say no !! Thanx Ozzie, the 7's is a platform that we can step up to and write rugby league related articles. ..and lovin' it.

ozzie

Bench
RoostarGirl said:
No Ozzie we all decided on your behalf ages ago that you need LUCKY 7 :lol: :lol: :lol:

was that before the wattle split next door and landed on my roof and did $300.00 damage??

ozzie

Bench
RoostarGirl said:
No Ozzie we all decided on your behalf ages ago that you need LUCKY 7 :lol: :lol: :lol:

was that before the wattle split next door and landed on my roof and did $300.00 damage??

It was after Ozzie, that's why you got 7. LOL !!

Can you guys please add a pic to your profiles, not your real one, just the image you want to go with your profile.

Raider_69

Post Whore
The player's position - [9] Hooker

Junior club: St Clair Comets - once the largest JRLC in the southern hemosphere!

Favourite Rugby League team: CANBERRA RAIDERS!!

Hobbies: League, anything to do with computers and sports in genral

Fave Food: My home made Spegetti Bolinase (sp??)- widely reguarded by friends and family as the best ever!

Fave movie: Chopper and X-Men 2

What I'd be doing if I wasnt a forums 7s player: Posting more crap in the FFB :lol:

Why did you join the 7's? Pretty much to give me something to do in my many hours of bordem

There has been another question added, which is what year you started the 7's, we also have been asked to supply a pic to add to our profile.

Our home ground is OF COURSE The Sydney Football Stadium and there is a post by Willow regarding a rule change. Do you guys agree or disagree? Personally, I think it makes the comp more interesting, and I honestly don't believe tthat it will be a disadvantage to us as we have a committed team.

Here's Willow's suggestion:

Now that the virtual home grounds are being accepted, I'm going to propose a change in the rules which actually make the home ground relevant to the competition.

I suggest that we allow it so the home team gets one extra reserve player in the match.

That is, the home team has 5 players plus 3 reserves while the visiting team gets the usual 5 players plus 2 reserves.

IMO, this gives the home team a competitive edge while at the same time not disadvantaging a well organised visiting team.

The draw will be set up so every team plays an equal number of home games.

What do you think?

Another issue that has been raised is should we have rep games during the season or after. Personally, I don't give a frig? Do you guys have any preferences?

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The player's position - Captain of the Cheerleaders

images

Junior club: St Marys...........seeing as though its was the closest to where I grew up.

Favourite Rugby League team: SYDNEY ROOSTERS!!!! are there really others??? ;-)

Hobbies: Going to the Beach, Skiing, Swimming, Walking, watching Rugby League and any other sport

Fave Food: Thai, Sub 97 from Red Rooster or Gourmet Pizzas

Fave movie: Full Monty, Shawshank Redemption, American Pie

What I'd be doing if I wasnt a forums 7s player: Cheering :clap: :clap:

Why did you join the 7's? Penelope made me ;-) :D

Which year did you start in the forum 7s? in 2003 and retired the same year.

As for my picture Pen.....you are quite welcome to add any picture you think best suits my personality ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:[/img]

RoostarGirl said:
Why did you join the 7's? Penelope made me ;-) :D

LOL, I think that's going to be a pretty popular response, along with how I lied and said you'd only have to play on the odd occassion.

I love your avatar at the wall, but if I can find something else I might surprise you !!

The Backpacker

Juniors
Draft draw has been done boys and girls and, hopefully, with approval, should be posted in the next day or so.

The season is coming.....

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:

CHEERGIRL_2042123_small.jpg

images

images

images

I like the third one, whaddya reckon !!

Thought of Nikko when I saw this one.

angry-takingaswing.gif

Yes well I have to agree.....I love the 3rd one....she looks exactly like me ;-) :lol: :lol: well thats a lie I actually look more like boo :lol: :lol: ...but I want No.3...Thank you kindly :D Well Done Pen

The Backpacker

Juniors
:hitit:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I've been dying to use that emoticon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's ok, I do realise that the picture is a cartoon. ;-)

I was joking!!!!!!! :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts