What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Functionality

AJB1102

First Grade
Using Mozilla I'm occasionally getting the background with nothing else like Life's Good screenshot, but more recently it seems to randomly go into a layout for a phone.

TooheysNew

Coach
Yep - doing some upgrades tonight (and tomorrow) to hopefully sort out some of these issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

OVP

Coach
Yep - doing some upgrades tonight to hopefully sort out some of these issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers Coby.

Just one other thing, i get similar things happen like Life's Good screenie, but it only seems to happen when I'm in a match thread that is live. No idea if there is a connection, but i wonder if the site being busy has anything to do with it or if its the live score thingy involved somehow.

p.s. Firefox + win 7

phantom eel

First Grade
Just got this one, haven't had it in a while.

(Just for info/site's future reference, all good now.)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 6

_snafu_

Immortal
Yes. I have an issue with my team's functionality. The defensive line seems too compressed and the outside backs are too slow.

The attacking program seems clunky and it is difficult to determine if this is caused in compilation or a hardware issue - CPU (coaching processing unit). I have noticed a number of run time errors in set plays.

I heard it mentioned that the current Dragons 2017 is better than Dragons 2016, however the results are the same.

Please help.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dear Coby

My internets are boken

I'm using technology

Please fix

Regards

Latest posts