What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Sevens, Rd 8 Easts v Pirates

...Morticia...

Juniors
Easts play the pirates at their home ground Olympic park. Gorilla is reffing, the only player at LU t' ever get a perfect 10. We need seven for the starting block.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
...Morticia... said:
:lol: i remember someelese saying that, only t' post every game.

LMAO you know Mort I changed my reply about 3 times....not quite sure how to word it :lol: :cool: I remember that someone else very clearly also turned out to be our most reliable, its true. I'll never be as good as that reserve...never.

...Morticia...

Juniors
try.......i dont really want t' play but out of some sense of obligation i'll say i will if your desperate and pray i dont get named. i heard that one a few times :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
...Morticia... said:
try.......i dont really want t' play but out of some sense of obligation i'll say i will if your desperate and pray i dont get named. i heard that one a few times :lol:

:lol:. Muz take note, only if your really, really desperate :D

...Morticia...

Juniors
:lol: i'm actually halfway through an artcle. have exam on monday and presentation the following week but two days off thurs and fri so will finish it if needed. never been so organised in mylife but after last round i'm thinking i do better with a panic artcle :?

ozzie

Bench
count me in to write an article - it will be early and forwardedto gorilla if need be. Geez things are looking up

supermario

Juniors
Sorry about the late reply, i haven't had net access for 5 days !!!!

ok So we have so Far:

Supermario
Morticia
Bubbles
Roostargirl (I reeeeeaaaalllyyyy need you to play)
Ozzie

So we have our starting 5, if we get mor subs i will put them in the starting squad and you can be a sub roostar girl.

supermario

Juniors
ok So we have so Far:

Supermario
Morticia
Bubbles
Roosterspremiers2002
Ozzie

Subs
Roostargirl
TBA

We are like the QLD SOO team, We have a TBA player !!!!!!! Ok we need to round up one more sub and then i will post the team and we will be all guns blazing !!!!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
LMAO Muz when I looked here the other morning I saw I was named in the side so I started an article :shock: believe that if you would :lol:

Oh well I guess I'm in for the next round :cool:

Good Luck guys, I'm so happy to see the interest is back :D

...Morticia...

Juniors
i'm happy t' sit on the sidelines for this one if you want t' play rg. i don't think we've had this sort of dilema for a while :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Nah Morticia the position is all yours..lol...I'll enjoy the break because I've written so many articles in the last 12 months ;-)

ozzie

Bench
My article is called "a new life begins" - my daughter gave birth to a baby girl - Emily Grace yesterday - although the birth was hard on my daughter . Today I am a happy man to look at a lovely little girl and I cried when they put her in my arms.

Latest posts