What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade Feedback

duck

Juniors
Haha ok well there you go.
Cleared my ignore list and there it is in full colour.
Cheers.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm guessing it's similar to the old levels we had before (rookie, player, coach, etc)

macnaz

Staff member
Why do we have a game day SPOILERS thread so we dont get a score spoil BUT the score is posted at the top of the page for everyone to see ?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The name "Game Day Spoilers" was introduced like, ten years ago when we still had multiple delayed telecasts. In the current age if you log on to an RL website expecting not to be spoiled, you're either stupid or deserve to be spoiled.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Why do we have a game day SPOILERS thread so we dont get a score spoil BUT the score is posted at the top of the page for everyone to see ?

Most sports websites all have the latest news including the latest scores, its what they are supposed to do.

I'm not sure how you could expect to log onto any sports website and not expect to be updated with news and scores.

IFR33K

Coach
Most sports websites all have the latest news including the latest scores, its what they are supposed to do.

I'm not sure how you could expect to log onto any sports website and not expect to be updated with news and scores.

Twizzle I’m not staying logged in on my iPhone. It automatically logs me out. Any ideas why?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Twizzle I’m not staying logged in on my iPhone. It automatically logs me out. Any ideas why?

If you tick the box that says "keep me logged in" or what ever it says, then its not at our end.

Life's Good

Coach
I am getting these annoying adverts that are popping up on the left and right side of the screen when using LU on my laptop(Chrome browser).
I'm not hovering over them to activate, they just appear to expand on their own.

upload_2018-6-19_17-24-51.png

simmo1

First Grade
Is there a way to 'Mark all forums read' on mobile? I can do this on PC, but the option doesn't seem to be there on my phone.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
The Adsense adverts on here have become ridiculous.. They are header ads and mid menu. Just everywhere now

Barkley

Bench
I'm loving the Ukrainian Wife Finder ads on the forum. Those ads are getting plenty of clicks.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
you know they are based on your browsing history ?
I think that's the default ad that the advertiser reverts to when it has no cookies to work off..

I switched off all tracking on my computer, and I went from being shown ads for the washing machine I researched and bought months ago to having the ukraine stuff pop up instead.

At first I was excited, thinking Mrs Muzby had a surprise for me... However when I clicked the "why this ad" button apparently it's due to the time of day I'm online and this website (LU)...

Must be a lot of lonely people out there reading LU and also looking for love.. (actually probably true, when I think about some of the folk I've encountered..)

Latest posts