What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade Feedback

TooheysNew

Coach
@Coby

Not a big deal by any stretch, but the new advertisements take up the whole screen, and (I think because they have an option to swipe) it means that I can't scroll (I use iPhone). I have to refresh the page and zoom out to get past them or hope that a different ad comes up. There are some with an option to close but not all.
Sorry about that mate. Can you send me a screenshot please? Email if its easier. cdelaney@leagueunlimited.com

SBD82

Coach
Sorry about that mate. Can you send me a screenshot please? Email if its easier. cdelaney@leagueunlimited.com
IMG_4936.PNG This one actually has the close button, but because I've already scrolled past the close(x) I can't scroll and have to refresh.

I can't remember the brand that was on the other one without the close(x). I've been looking out for it but haven't seen it again so far.

YoHadrian

Juniors
Is it possible that the watch thread/email notification be turned off by default rather than me having to turn it off manually after every post?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Is it possible that the watch thread/email notification be turned off by default rather than me having to turn it off manually after every post?

you only get those notifications if you have set the notifications accordingly, if you dont want them then just switch them off

T.S Quint

Coach
Just wondering, what's with the 'Latest News' sidebar on the site?
It hasn't been updated in months. Apparently the latest news is a preview of the Wests/Manly game from round 25.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Just wondering, what's with the 'Latest News' sidebar on the site?
It hasn't been updated in months. Apparently the latest news is a preview of the Wests/Manly game from round 25.

The season is over so hopefully you dont mind a few of our good working volunteers taking a bit of a breather.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The widget in the forums isn't working at the moment but if you want the latest news you can simply click the news link at the top of the page or the LU logo in the top left corner.