What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

some11

Referee
Yeah kinda like this over at the cowboys forum:

forum.png

Travitoh

First Grade
I'm having dramas when i try to post and mostly when i try to reply to another post.

When i post, spaces get randomly added between paragraphs.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yes it seems to be but you just turned your ad blocker off because it was on when I asked the question in the above post 15 minutes ago, or at least it appeared to be

Travitoh

First Grade
yes it seems to be but you just turned your ad blocker off because it was on when I asked the question in the above post 15 minutes ago, or at least it appeared to be

It all seems to be sornow.

Thareply to nks.

can't

Edit: nope, still

Travitoh

First Grade
I'm still having issues when trying to post or reply.

Is there a problem on my end? Ad blocker should be off and i still have a like button since i did that.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It looks like the issue is on your end. Try a different device or a different browser.

Travitoh

First Grade
It looks like the issue is on your end. Try a different device or a different browser.

So far so good on a different browser.

Thanks for your help.

Strange as I've never previously had an issue with Samsung's default browser in the past. Any suggestion of what the cause may be?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If you're using Chrome it should be fine but i'm not sure if that's Samsung's browser

Generalzod

Immortal
Just got a new PC and download google chrome, My home page is leagueunlimited but before entering I've forgot to turn my ad blocker off, so my question is when well I get back the like button functionality back now that I have turned off the AD blocker.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Just got a new PC and download google chrome, My home page is leagueunlimited but before entering I've forgot to turn my ad blocker off, so my question is when well I get back the like button functionality back now that I have turned off the AD blocker.

As long as you are not using your ad blocker on other devices it shouldn't take too long, we can't say exactly but you will have all your facilities back soon. At the moment it still shows us that you are using an ad blocker.

Patience grasshopper.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Is anyone having issues loading the LU site on Iphone?

For the past week I can't load on Safari or Chrome. Any ideas?