What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I like it.

Couple of requests.
Any chance we could get the page navigation numbers at the top as well as the bottom? Also an option to select page number instead of ‘next’. Or skip 5 or something like that.

And the forum ‘menu’ at the bottom as well as the top.
The old version had these
You can choose any page by just clicking on the number and entering it yourself, HTH

The breadcrumb trail you refer to is at the bottom, it's just after all the profile, latest posts, similar thread etc stuff.

You can choose any page by just clicking on the number and entering it yourself, HTH

The breadcrumb trail you refer to is at the bottom, it's just after all the profile, latest posts, similar thread etc stuff.
Well there you go. Never scrolled to the bottom. Ever. And the page selection works thanks.

soc123_au

Staff member
Is there a way to get rid of the bar at the bottom of the page? Between the top and bottom bars it's 1/3rd of my screen. (on laptop)

Edit, never mind. ctrl & - fixed it. The new layout looks good now. As mentioned by a few others, dark mode would be great.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nothing to dislike from my POV.

I did encounter an issue with Connected Accounts in preferences. The site doesn't connect to Facebook which I tried to do for ease of login. Otherwise ddn't care. It could and probably is a Facebook issue anyway.

This is the error and it comes up after FB loads

Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 11.09.58 am.png

kit66

Bench
I love what you've done with the place..... however, I need the " Back to the top " button reinstated, it's my favourite button.

Apey

Staff member
I love what you've done with the place..... however, I need the " Back to the top " button reinstated, it's my favourite button.
It's the up arrow in the bottom right hand corner.

I kind of miss seeing people's post counts without mousing over their name - not sure how that works on mobile.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's the up arrow in the bottom right hand corner.

I kind of miss seeing people's post counts without mousing over their name - not sure how that works on mobile.
Same way, click the name and the box comes up

TooheysNew

Coach
Nothing to dislike from my POV.

I did encounter an issue with Connected Accounts in preferences. The site doesn't connect to Facebook which I tried to do for ease of login. Otherwise ddn't care. It could and probably is a Facebook issue anyway.

This is the error and it comes up after FB loads

View attachment 49147
Fixed. There are now Twitter and Google options as well.

Incorrect

Coach
OK, so this is far from perfect but it's a compromise:
Try the option called Show the Forum Jump menu? in your preferences section here: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/account/preferences
Thanks. It doesn't quite work as expected though. When you select a forum to jump to, it just takes you out to the forum home page and you need to then select where you want to go. So even when I tap the Parra forum in the jump to list, it doesn't take me to the Parra forum for example

TooheysNew

Coach
Thanks. It doesn't quite work as expected though. When you select a forum to jump to, it just takes you out to the forum home page and you need to then select where you want to go. So even when I tap the Parra forum in the jump to list, it doesn't take me to the Parra forum for example
Fixed.

Well done LU, really enjoying the upgrade, nice and snappy too. Only request would be to implement a dark mode theme as others have suggested.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Hey @Coby - the update is epic, but will the member since and reaction scores appear under the avatar? The member since tag was cool because it helped us all respect our elders and it triggered some fun nostalgia when folks from the tame old days would randomly appear.