What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

Noise

Coach
And the search function has disappeared again on both devices?? It came back last night but is gone again. Add Blocker is disabled, I can still see a shitload of ads and I haven't changed any settings. @Twizzle @Coby Any ideas why I keep losing the search function?

I also don't have the option to add images eg screenshot, photos etc other than pasting a web link into the insert image box

Edit: Everything is back again, search and the picture function. Any ideas why it keeps turning off and on?

Last edited:

TooheysNew

Coach
So I still can’t get the last few page numbers to show in each thread when my phone is in portrait….
What do you use the page numbers for? If it's jumping to the last page versus the last place you left the thread, you don't need the page numbers to do that.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
What do you use the page numbers for? If it's jumping to the last page versus the last place you left the thread, you don't need the page numbers to do that.
So I can go to the last page …. Otherwise it’s takes me to page 1