What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fourth Estate Thoughts

Genius Freak

Juniors
At what point is it fair to be indignant at the media's constant bemusement about our success?

You read everything going around and it's like every journo is waiting for the other shoe to drop, and for us to drop to 14th where we ostensibly 'belong'.

Now I'm the least fluffy person I know when it comes to Cronulla, but in a lot of ways I am proud of lots of what I have seen this year.

At what point can we honestly tell guys like Weidler to shove their opinions up their arses?

wibble

Bench
When I checked last night, the Warriors were still ahead of the Sharks at Sportingbet to win this year.

It seems it is not just the media that is bemused by our success, but the general NRL public as well.

Frailty

First Grade
Given our history of playing for only parts of the season, I think many in the NRL community (and even our own Sharks community) are waiting for our "inevitable" fall away this seasons.

I don't think this will happen, as I see a different attitude and a better structured team to those previous years. We have a good run home that should see us pushing for a top four spot (If we achieve this, we have overachieved my expectations for the year).

Latest posts