What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Memorial Semi Final Curtain raiser:

Skinner

Coach
OK grass roots fans, a good opportunity to get out and watch some local footy.

Richmond versus Glenora in a Fox Memorial Semi.

Kick off at 11.45am Sunday - Mt Smart Number 1.

I'm sure the Richmond fans will be there in bulk.

*Edited coz Skinner was a little off the mark, and KiWi_BoI_15 was onto it.
Apologies to the Bears*

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
I thought it was Richmond and Glenora?

Should be a great game anyways, and great to see a grass roots game being shown on Sky. Good Job.

Skinner

Coach
KiWi_BoI_15 said:
I thought it was Richmond and Glenora?

Should be a great game anyways, and great to see a grass roots game being shown on Sky. Good Job.

Well......you passed that test kiwi boi.....onya:lol:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Call in sick

I'd love to, but I'm planning to take Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off, can't really do Sunday as well.....

Also, I just heard that the mighty Te Atatu Roosters were 18-0 up against Glenora with about 10 to play, if they'd won they would've been there.

top_dog

Juniors
Go the doggies Lets hope the young guns Daniel Palavi, Manu Mau and Francis Leger perform 4 richmond all 3 have been through the warriors development system. however i believe the battle of the props should be awesome.

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Skinner said:
Well......you passed that test kiwi boi.....onya:lol:

:lol: Cheers skinner, also will be watching the Otahuhu and Glenora Fox Reserves game on

Saturday. Otahuhus reserves (who most should be playing Fox) have been thrashing

teams this year, doing much better then Richie Blackmore and his boys. So common

Oats!!

That Guy

Juniors
For those who cant make it to the game, it will be LIVE on SKY Sport 3 at 11:30am.

....but of course I will be there.
JEUH!

Latest posts