What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Memorial Tipping Comp 2010

Skinner

Coach
LOL...caught your comment on Facebook....

11am...what were the ARL thinking. No respect to the Fox with a game at that time...and even more madness to have a Fox game being a curtain raiser game to a 2nd div

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i feel like i've missed something here. the vulcans are down to play newtown at mt smart #2 at the same time as the fox semi finals (or more accurately, the sharman semi final).

i can't find anything about the vulcans going elsewhere, are they playing in the main stadium at mt smart at the same time as the fox and sharman games?

Skinner

Coach
i feel like i've missed something here. the vulcans are down to play newtown at mt smart #2 at the same time as the fox semi finals (or more accurately, the sharman semi final).

i can't find anything about the vulcans going elsewhere, are they playing in the main stadium at mt smart at the same time as the fox and sharman games?

I have asked the question of the ARL....awaiting a response.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
thanks skinz. began to suspect as much when i saw the nswrl differentiating between mt smart and mt smart #2, but it's not like you can really, really trust them.

tezzah

Juniors
Woooaahh... right down the table I went?! My picks for this weekend are below:

FOX MEMORIAL 1st SEMI FINALS
11am - HOWICK HORNETS v TE ATATU ROOSTERS
2.30 pm - MT ALBERT LIONS v OTAHUHU LEOPARDS
Both games ar Mt Smart no.2

SHARMAN CUP 1st SEMI FINALS
12.45 am MARIST SAINTS v RICHMOND BULLDOGS @ Mt Smart no.2
2.30 pm ECB BARRACUDAS v BAY ROSKILL VIKINGS @ Freyberg Park

Howick are soooo close to record setting in 2010- saw there team on MaoriTV news the other night and they look pumped! They will be too tough for Tat IMO. Good battle of the forwards esp between Dylan Davis and David Mu but I believe Hornets Lee Witherill and Jason Tavita are the key men to watch out for.

Too much emotion riding on Oats especially from last years final and that is why I have backed them. Redemption and revenge should be at an all time high. Blackwell is the dangerman for the Leopards. Picking that he bags a double and named MOM- always comes up with the blinders at the right time of the season.

Bulldogs smoked the Saints a few weeks back at Murray Halberg. May be a different story but when the big games come Saints tend to wither away and play the; should have could have card. Will be a tough one no doubt but the Bulldogs I believe will be on song. Up front Manu Mau will be out to rip in to this game however picking centre/wing PJ Faamausili to cause havoc down his right side.

Bay Roskill have been tearing up the last few weeks. Whats been going on over there? No oranges at half time so they come out hungrier? Who knows, but for once the team and club are looking half decent stringing along some nice wins in recent weeks... has definitely been a long time coming!!!

Skinner

Coach

TE ATATU ROOSTERS

OTAHUHU LEOPARDS

RICHMOND BULLDOGS

ECB BARRACUDAS

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Fox Memorial

Otahuhu
Te Atatu

Sharman Cup

Richmond
ECB

Shaun Metcalfe will be a big loss for the Roosters.

For Oats I hope Atelea Nafetalai has a big game for us he has been a danger out wide for us, he has done alot of work on his game this year and its showed. Soape Kavaliku has been huge for us up front hope he carries on his form.

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Whats the ruling with players going up to Vulcans? Can a player knock back the call up? I'm sure Shaun would of wanted to stay and help TAT out. Do the Vulcans still have something to play for this season?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team

11am...what were the ARL thinking. No respect to the Fox with a game at that time...and even more madness to have a Fox game being a curtain raiser game to a 2nd div

forget the 11am kickoff, how revolutionary is playing a game at 12.45 am? that probably won't pull the biggest crowd i'd imagine.

Skinner

Coach
Whats the ruling with players going up to Vulcans? Can a player knock back the call up? I'm sure Shaun would of wanted to stay and help TAT out. Do the Vulcans still have something to play for this season?

No, the Vulcans are a ARL rep team. Normal rules apply, if you can't play rep then you are unable to play club. 48 hour stand down.

Yes, the Vulcans are playing for eigth spot.

AliN

Live Update Team

lomz1

Juniors