What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Sports / AAP: Bitter Taylor slams Hagan

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
JT grow up, you're carying on like a little go, sore loser you are. i would have expected better from JT

premierships to hagan 1 taylor 0

Freak2

Juniors
OK Anyone bagging JT out should be ashamed!! Including DF.

JT did not get kicked out of Parra. He left of his own accord after we had signed Hagan pre season 2006.
JT asked for a mid term release which was refused by the club. WHY because we needed him. He is still the first mid season coach to make the finals and he still has a lot of mates involved with this club.

DF needs to be gagged. He was out of line calling JT immature and he should simply stay out of anything controversy but as we all know he cannot help himself!!

It would appear that Hages was stirring the pot and JT could not help himself. It will be interesting to hear JT on talkin sport next because he usually speks quite well in the media and I'm sure he will tell it as it is!!

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Freak2 said:
OK Anyone bagging JT out should be ashamed!! Including DF.

JT did not get kicked out of Parra. He left of his own accord after we had signed Hagan pre season 2006.
JT asked for a mid term release which was refused by the club. WHY because we needed him. He is still the first mid season coach to make the finals and he still has a lot of mates involved with this club.

DF needs to be gagged. He was out of line calling JT immature and he should simply stay out of anything controversy but as we all know he cannot help himself!!

It would appear that Hages was stirring the pot and JT could not help himself. It will be interesting to hear JT on talkin sport next because he usually speks quite well in the media and I'm sure he will tell it as it is!!
so what JT did was fine wat it? swearing and carrying on like an idiot is fine?
who cares if he got us to the semis last year, these things he does and the way he acts ruin and destroy my respect for him

Bigfella

Coach
At least Fitzy sided with our current coach, who was attacked by our former caretaker coach.

And JT it's very rich saying Hagan inherited what BS set up. You did the same last year and nwo you are playing with what Rusty has bought for you.

It's not exactly like you have ever lifted a club up by its bootlaces before yourself you know ...

And if it wasn't a dummy spit, why did the real blow up not come until after they lost the game?

Hurriflatch

Referee
TBH, sounds like JT is just having a big old cry about a small issue

He really built this game up in the press and when his players failed to produce the win he had a cry. JT this year reminds me a lot of Des Hasler when he first started coaching a very poor Manly side back in about 2004. Crying over non-issues

parra pete

Referee
I reckon Taylor lost a lot of friends on this forum through that attack on Hagan. Should be a little more professional JT...

Freak2

Juniors
I personally believe JT had every right to blow up. Unfortauntely he did it the wrong way. -After a loss!!

Anyway I just think that as a club we should respect him a little bit more.

Not only for what he did in 1st grade last year but for his development of players in lower grades since retiring in 2001.

He is a Grand final player for the Eels and nothing is ever going to change that!

fish eel

Immortal
Freak2 said:
I personally believe JT had every right to blow up. Unfortauntely he did it the wrong way. -After a loss!!

why? he could have used the playing field couldnt he?

anyway, end of the day, we got the 2 points

fish eel

Immortal
Hurriflatch said:
. JT this year reminds me a lot of Des Hasler when he first started coaching a very poor Manly side back in about 2004. Crying over non-issues

LOL, I remember when we thumped Manly by 50 points at Parra and Dessie had a big cry about the ref in the papers:lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
excatly Parra won 52-10 or thereabouts and Des said that Parra winning the penalty count 12-4 changed the result of the match

Fathead

Bench
<UPtheEELS> said:
Getting rid of JT was the best thing this club has done for a very long time barring the Brett Finch signing.

Sure and if he comes back as Parras coach youll be loving him again....:roll:

Fathead

Bench
parra pete said:
I reckon Taylor lost a lot of friends on this forum through that attack on Hagan. Should be a little more professional JT...

He would only lose those fair weather friends and with friends like that ....

For People anyone saying things like :they have lost all respect for JT etc.. dont you think youre all overreacting a little bit ?
It really is a storm in a teacup. The Parra club owes JT a lot. He is a well respected , skilled mentor. So what if the coaches have had a go at each other - gamesmanship. Hages doesnt need our or in that matter Fitzys assistance in defending himself, he is an NRL coach himself and can handle the situation.

Hellsy

Immortal
Fathead said:
The Parra club owes JT a lot. He is a well respected , skilled mentor. So what if the coaches have had a go at each other - gamesmanship. Hages doesnt need our or in that matter Fitzys assistance in defending himself, he is an NRL coach himself and can handle the situation.

Here Here

stuke

Bench
i think JT showed his lack of experience in the coaching grades with his public comments yesterday, and he should learn from this. doesn't matter what he thinks or wants to say, he has come across as a sore loser due to it being made public.