What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Sports / AAP: Bitter Taylor slams Hagan

Fathead

Bench
All in all its two blokes having a go at each other, like two footballers eyeing each other off and saying a few things.

No matter how the media tries to beat this up there was nothing in it. - slow news day.

Hellsy

Immortal
So where were Souths told to warm up?????????

Becoz if they werent given a decent place I can understand the anger, whilst it went a bit far on JT's behalf.

For the opposition to be expected to warmup on the field without the other team is very imposing, if both teams warmup on the field then it eases that a bit

Nikki

Coach
Now EVERYONE knows the dislike I have for Fitzy. But I am kinda with him on this one. As CEO is he not Hagans boss? I know if something was to happen at my place of work the first person I would want in my corner (wheter I was in the right or wrong) would be my boss. Sure, It wouldnt be publicised all over the media, but at least Fitzy is defending someone in our club for once.

Nikki

Coach
Hellsy said:
So where were Souths told to warm up?????????

Thats what I wanna know. I think it said Old Kings oval which I have asked if its the Cricket ground. What is our Training Oval officially known as?

strider

Post Whore
yeah they were told they could warmup on the field apparently

and i can understand they might not be keen to do that esp at an opposition ground

Eelementary

Post Whore
I see nothing wrong with what Fitxy did. JT behaved like a spoilt little brat and Fitzy defended his employee and gave the tool what was coming to him. No biggie.

Hellsy

Immortal
strider said:
yeah they were told they could warmup on the field apparently

and i can understand they might not be keen to do that esp at an opposition ground

Precisely.
I think Id be pretty pissed off too, although JT should have pulled his head in a little bit. It seems it was not the Eels that closed the ground, the Parramatta Stadium Trust work independantly of the Eels

Stagger eel

Staff member
JT has made a big deal about this game through the press, I think he got too caught up in the moment and was too emotional.

I must say Brian Smith was more professional about it last week.

parra pete

Referee
BTW .....Where did the lower grade teams warm up?
I have no opinion on J Taylor only that as an ex player and coach he was very good for the Eels. But he has moved on..he has no sway over things that concern the Parramatta Club..and no right to (reportedly) tell Hagan that B Smith is fixing up things that he (Hagan) allegedly stuffed up at Newcastle..
Bitch fight by the sound of it...the old saying..Winners can laugh, Losers can please themselves.

Tyler Durden

Juniors
how come f**kwitgerald was really silent last monday night ?

no brilliant comments from him on how the coach that he decided to sack could go to newcastle, lose andrew johns, had to rebuild newcastle and could come back to parramatta and whip the great hagan.

and the idiot comes out and explains his brilliant decision making skills for not appointing JT.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Tyler Durden said:
how come f**kwitgerald was really silent last monday night ?

no brilliant comments from him on how the coach that he decided to sack could go to newcastle, lose andrew johns, had to rebuild newcastle and could come back to parramatta and whip the great hagan.

and the idiot comes out and explains his brilliant decision making skills for not appointing JT.

maybe because he wasn't asked lastweek or he was and his answer was less newsworthy than what it was today..who knows?? :?

Avenger

Immortal
My loyalty lies with whom represents the team I love. Therefore Taylor can go and f*ck himself.

Tyler Durden

Juniors
eelavation said:
maybe because he wasn't asked lastweek or he was and his answer was less newsworthy than what it was today..who knows?? :?

f***witgerald would have been hiding behind a poker machine last monday night.

anyway, JT's results last year where he turned around parramatta (the equivalent will be if freddie can get the roosters into the 8 this year) will far outweigh any snide comments by an unprofessional and immature CEO.

Get over Jt, Im positive this year when we played souths at telstra we warmed up on the field and also against the roosters recently. Other teams have trained on the playing fields prior to kick off and no other coach has sooked about. Just put a sock in JT.

roopy

Referee
The question has to be asked - who would win in a fight - JT, MH, or Jessica Alba.
Both were players whose defensive highlights real could be played while you pour a beer.

Nikki

Coach
Oooh and they would probably both enjoy that and forget what they were arguing about. You could save the world with ideas like that Roopy!! :lol:

Latest posts