What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fragrences

Alba

Coach
Men: (the most secksual smells =P~ )
-Jean Paul Gaultier (omg makes my knees weak)
-Ralph Lauren Romance
-Versace Blue Jeans
-Joop

Women
-Ralph Lauren (the aqua one not sure what its called)
-Issey Miyake
-Gucci Rush
-Curious by Britney

Feez_Giggles

Bench
i love Jean Paul Gartier Classique, any Calvin Klien ones, Woman by Dolce and Gabbana, Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder, and a few others that i cant remember right now. i love D and G scents, ummmm think think think,that hugo boss for women smells awesome, there is lots

on guys versace blue jeans makes me week in the knees, joop, emporio armani, lots of boys smells are great. the fact he bothers to wear any is nice haha

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Feez_Giggles said:
i love Jean Paul Gartier Classique, any Calvin Klien ones, Woman by Dolce and Gabbana, Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder, and a few others that i cant remember right now. i love D and G scents, ummmm think think think,that hugo boss for women smells awesome, there is lots

on guys versace blue jeans makes me week in the knees, joop, emporio armani, lots of boys smells are great. the fact he bothers to wear any is nice haha

same feez i love it when guys smell nice my whole group of guy friends have versace and ahhh when you get hugs of em its bliss

Melstar

Juniors
My list is pretty similar to Alba's...

Men
-Jean Paul Gaultier
-Ralph Lauren Romance
-Versace Blue Jeans
- Aqua Di Gio by Armani

Women
-Romance for Women by Ralph Lauren (Now onto my 3rd bottle of this lol)
-Issey Miyake
-Sentiment by Escada - this is the absolutel sweetest smell imaginable.
-Curious by Britney
-marc jacobs
-Woman by Versace

I have heaps if perfume, absolutely love it.
Alba, the aqua Ralph Lauren perfume is just called Ralph.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
ibizanot.jpg

OMG i don't even like perfume usually but this stuff is the best i have ever been near
Ibiza Hippie
Stupid name - Great Smell!!

Nikki

Coach
I have always love Joop for men. As for the womens stuff, I am an Avon rep, I wear whatever they send me for free!!!

Latest posts