What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

frank pritchard

murraymob

Coach
frank pritchard was put on report during the game but luckly has escaped being called before the judisery and will be free to play against the broncos. Tonnie carroll from the broncos has been charged with grade 2 and may get 2 weeks putting him out of fridays game

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah, nothing in it. Just an accident.

Good to hear he is definitely playing this week. Broncos aren't going to be easy. They will want that first win bad.

BJW#84

Juniors
I noticed Pritchard was going in s much harder in defence on the weekend and it impressed me. All of the boys did.

re: Brisbane this week. It looks like Locky will be playing so it is going to be even harder now especially in front of 35,000 filthy QLDer's.

Fibroman

First Grade
That's the best I've seen Pritchard play in a long time, and yes......I noticed he was a lot more aggressive in defence and I LIKED IT ALOT.

Latest posts