What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

Frenzy.

Immortal
Just on Will Kennedy, I remember one of his early first grade games was v Broncos at Lang Park, he had a shocker, looked nervous, dropped a few bombs, defended poorly.

So many at the time, said not a first grader, never want to see him in sharks jersey again and worse.

Someone dig up that thread, hindsight would make a good chuckle.

This was the game day thread. Nearly every player got bagged mercilessly.

Just on Will Kennedy, I remember one of his early first grade games was v Broncos at Lang Park, he had a shocker, looked nervous, dropped a few bombs, defended poorly.

So many at the time, said not a first grader, never want to see him in sharks jersey again and worse.

Someone dig up that thread, hindsight would make a good chuckle.
That game that loss was my fault I ran into Jack Bird and Kotoni Staggs at Southbank that morning.
I thank Bird for premiership then told both of them bad luck tonight about upcoming loss.
Lol

Why was this thread taken off being a sticky?
It should be there until we win our next comp.
Its better than "Anything and Everything."

Disgraceful.
Fitzy is coming into his own.
Show it here.

carinashark

First Grade

Eion

First Grade
Why was this thread taken off being a sticky?
It should be there until we win our next comp.
Its better than "Anything and Everything."

Disgraceful.
Fitzy is coming into his own.
Show it here.
It’s a good call on Fitzy.
We’ve all been saying that Brailey has improved, and he has, it the other big improver for me is Fitzy. He’s addressed the defensive issues, blooding players at the right time and making tough calls.
And he’s silenced quicksilvers bomber love in.

We’ve all been saying that Brailey has improved, and he has, it the other big improver for me is Fitzy. He’s addressed the defensive issues, blooding players at the right time and making tough calls.
Also using the bench correctly
The biggest blunder this year playing Williams on edge for Nikora, but he corrected that next game

shadowboxer

First Grade
I can’t recall ever bagging the coach. Probally could have or should have, but I guess I just have had blind faith. That faith is currently paying dividends, but I’m sure the coach knows the biggest test is still to come.
As for Morris, he lost me with that semi final loss to Manly and blind bum love for SJ. With the current crop of coaches under the pump, I’m sure he will get another chance and at his age, rightly so.

I can’t recall ever bagging the coach. Probally could have or should have, but I guess I just have had blind faith. That faith is currently paying dividends, but I’m sure the coach knows the biggest test is still to come.
As for Morris, he lost me with that semi final loss to Manly and blind bum love for SJ. With the current crop of coaches under the pump, I’m sure he will get another chance and at his age, rightly so.
Shauny