What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freddy in assisting role???

tevoro

First Grade
If the rumour is of a Roosters coach coming to the Dragons, its not Freddie. But Lam is the Under 20s coach.

_snafu_

Immortal
Have you read all 1,500 posts I've written?

I only need to read this sh*t that you posted to know what type of person you are...

icon1.gif
The Stains are pretty boys and chokers and no-one can change us, not even Bennett.
That's my 2 cents on what has happened to the Dragons in the past few weeks. We are not a premiership team. We are not even a top 8 team atm. We are still pretty boys, softies and uncommitted chokers and not even Benny can save us. FMD why don't we just drop down to NSW Cup? :crazy:
We had a big chance to steal the game off the Eels when we trailed by 6 with ten to go. But as usual, we choked. No difference to previous years.

P.s. go our toyota cup team! awesome win over the warriors 48-24. All the way.

Start throwing your petty insults guys, we deserve it!

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=343863&highlight=stains+username_jpaciocco91

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I have.. and 1400 of them are on the Song Game ....

I only started playing Song game recently. You have been on since 2005 and only have a couple hundred more posts than me. Not too impressive.

And do you know why I did that? The team disgraced the name of mighty St George and played like Cronulla that day. It pissed me off. I sat in the 30 degree heat all day (hot for September) and came home looking like a tomato. We then got knocked out of the finals a week later. I boldly declared in March 09 when I joined LU: "Dragons 2009...we're not pretty boys and chokers anymore". I was confident about that and all year I was proven right. It upset me that I was only half right in the end. But now I've come to the realisation that we didn't "choke" and just needed a more innovative game plan, not just "all out defense" but a focus on attack too. As other teams improved we declined. Oh well, that is the past now. It is 2010 and what Benny promised for 2010 (better attack, new game plans, not just great defense) will be delivered!

Last edited:

SuperSoward

Juniors
i hope he aint.

there always seems to be an argument in every thread haha. its all fun and games untill sum1 gets hurt now isnt it

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I only started playing Song game recently. You have been on since 2005 and only have a couple hundred more posts than me. Not too impressive.

And do you know why I did that? The team disgraced the name of mighty St George and played like Cronulla that day. It pissed me off. I sat in the 30 degree heat all day (hot for September) and came home looking like a tomato. We then got knocked out of the finals a week later. I boldly declared in March 09 when I joined LU: "Dragons 2009...we're not pretty boys and chokers anymore". I was confident about that and all year I was proven right. It upset me that I was only half right in the end. But now I've come to the realisation that we didn't "choke" and just needed a more innovative game plan, not just "all out defense" but a focus on attack too. As other teams improved we declined. Oh well, that is the past now. It is 2010 and what Benny promised for 2010 (better attack, new game plans, not just great defense) will be delivered!

LOL as if anyone's post count matters. It says absolutely nothing about the quality of the content.

You may have amassed 1500 posts in a short amount of time, 99% of it has been garbage.

dubopov

Coach

Hey arsehole .. stop sending the f**king virus ..

jpaciocco91

Juniors
LOL as if anyone's post count matters. It says absolutely nothing about the quality of the content.

You may have amassed 1500 posts in a short amount of time, 99% of it has been garbage.

Waaaaaaaah! Muuuuum! Waaaaaah!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

big pat

Coach
we need a bit of calmness in here, now take a big breath in, and let it out, big breath in and let it out, just repeat that for a few times, now repeat after me i am a happy person and i love everything, you should start to feel better now, i know i do.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
HAHAHAHAHAHA - Look at the size of my posting dick!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA- how old are you... seven???

how old are you?

Good to see you all combined your powers to have me banned from the Jub Avenue Sub Forum.
Nice going gents.

And what is with the f**king references to homosexuality?
This is not NAMBLA!

Last edited:

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
After our own labeling us what this bloke did , is sickening , i used to get so worked up i knew not to come near the forum for a few days after a silly loss, but publicly shaming the Saints , thats a sin

Doug2234

First Grade
After our own labeling us what this bloke did , is sickening , i used to get so worked up i knew not to come near the forum for a few days after a silly loss, but publicly shaming the Saints , thats a sin

He jumped on the Sharks bandwagon and was naming the Dragons "Stains" and declaring we "choked"! Even opposition supporters were slamming him for chucking a hissy fit.

Last edited: