What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freddy in assisting role???

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Read every MOTHERf**kING THING I've written then make a judgement you douchebag

I've read more than enough of your posts to know how useful they are. I've also read enough of your posts to realise you're still in high school so it's not all your fault.

You are however very good at over-reacting and abusing anyone who opposes your view. It's a great way to leave a positive impression on fellow forum members :lol:

Firey_Dragon

Coach
lOF COURSE IT f**kING DOES!

:sarcasm:
This image feels somewhat appropriate :D
huge_e_penis.jpg

big pat

Coach
Only if he morphed into James Stewart.

But the two do have something in common.

is that from its a wonderful life, and both are not around anymore which is what some people wish about jpac, but not me i'm being nice to everyone.:lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
back on topic...

i think freddy would be a wasted acquisition..

he falls into the same category of coach as brown.. great player, nice guy, 'one of the boys', but.....

still couldn't deliver the results, despite the talented cattle he had on the field..

big pat

Coach
i wouldn't want that trackhead for anything, even at this stage steve price will be a better coach than fiddler.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Well as a coach he was better. Are you trying to imply Brownie was a fridge?

More like Fitler is the dirt you find under the fridge, you know that sticky sh*t dirt...and Brown is just regular dirt you find in the kitchen. Still sh*t but not as bad as the dirt under the fridge

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Saw him do an interview just after he was sacked. He said he wanted no coaching roles in any way, shape or form in the short term future. So i think this is, and will remain only a rumour.

Doug2234

First Grade
Saw him do an interview just after he was sacked. He said he wanted no coaching roles in any way, shape or form in the short term future. So i think this is, and will remain only a rumour.

His not the smartest tool in the shed. Hope he doesnt get a TV gig.

nrlnrl

First Grade
[QUOTE Seriously though I think your old man might have heard that Fittler is Bennett's assistant for the NRL Allstars match, but nothing to do with the dragons.[/QUOTE]

this is the fact that people are overlooking here....

Latest posts