What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

French Elite GF *LIVE

jim_57

Staff member
I can see now how that satdium is 12k capacity, trick photography in the original pics.

Good game from what I have seen, although when mine cuts out it resumes in the same place some seconds later some it's not "live" anymore. Second half is just about to start on mine don't know if it's the same for everyone else.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I seen someone go over to score, but the damn screen was jumping around crazy like.

Funny to see old chris beatty still running around though.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
The French def play an entertaining brand of footy that's for sure.

They'd be a revelation if they could play that sytle and win against the big 3.

TiggaPlease

The French def play an entertaining brand of footy that's for sure.

They'd be a revelation if they could play that sytle and win against the big 3.

But at the same time It seemed a lot more calculated than the English superleague where the tendancy is to just throw the ball around with no real purpose a lot of the time.

I was pretty impressed with the quality on display today.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
But at the same time It seemed a lot more calculated than the English superleague where the tendancy is to just throw the ball around with no real purpose a lot of the time.

I was pretty impressed with the quality on display today.

It was a very good quality game, pity the stream was crap. :lol:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Yeah true.

For others that missed it, check the link again tomorrow, it may still be available to watch and since it won't be live, it might come across a lot better.