What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

French Elite GF *LIVE

yakstorm

First Grade
Is the broadcast only open to the French market? Or can anyone sign up for an account to watch it?

jim_57

Staff member
I've been sleeping all afternoon so will probably still be up. I'll have to see if my internet can handle it, probably be close to my limit bieing the 31st. :lol:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I've been sleeping all afternoon so will probably still be up. I'll have to see if my internet can handle it, probably be close to my limit bieing the 31st. :lol:

lol I know what you mean, I've been staying away from youtube and all the nrl streaming sites for a few days just to make sure.

TiggaPlease

I think my connection is struggling to keep up. I'll get a minute of good connection then heaps of buffering and stuttering.

It's a good game so far too.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Tell you what, the Pia 9 was absolutely hammered going for the line, I don't know how he got up to attempt the PTB :lol: