What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday night 4 vs 5 Final - Live???

Nikki

Coach
Hey Fish, how about gettin some of those protesters to fight for something useful. We should give em directions to the Channel 9 studios and they can go for their lifes!!! :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
One of the news websites said it was due to some fkn APEC coverage... I knew this political bullsh*t would f**k us up

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I don't like listening to it live, makes me more nervous then actually watching. Anyway as I've said in another thread, sydney siders don't have it as bad as us Melbourians do
Granted fox sports has a 10:30pm replay at least..

Eelementary said:
I can't either - I'm contemplating calling in sick. :sarcasm:

I wouldn't be contemplating it. I'd be doing it and what the heck take Thursday off to make it look more genuine.:lol:

parra pete

Referee
I'm actually glad it is on delayed on Friday night..I am driving to Canberra to attend the 40th reunion of a premiership team I played in in 1967.:alcho: The re-union is on Saturday night, and we have all players except one who is in South Africa, the hooker who is also the Mayor and has Mayoral duties on Saturday, and our great old prop who has since passed away, but he will be represented by his wife.
We have the match referee and both ball boys coming also.
I hope to arrive in Canberra by 7 o'clock..so it is going to be good timing by me. :clap:...Sorry to be so selfish.....

eels_fan_01

Bench
It sucks but what are you going to do. The apec is the reason its not live but its also the reason i get off work that day so i cant complain.