What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday night 4 vs 5 Final - Live???

Nikki

Coach
V1er said:
Would it really hurt 9 not to have a current affair on? so much for having all the semi's live, good one nine.

But this could be the night ACA go after Suity!!! :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Why does the NRL allow Ch 9 to dictate the timings on when then finals are shown.

What utter fkn crap, all finals MUST be live on TV

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
bullsh*t its not that bad to have it delayed - You get the cross wires between people that get live scores and people who hang off for the coverage.

I for one am someone who HAS TO KNOW the score as it happens, not as the coverage happens. Friday night is going to KILL ME if im with friends and i have to wait...

Whats the email address at Nein to abuse, i feel some abusing coming on????????

eelz47

Coach
it means that you couldnt watch it in a pub/club cause some moron will ruin it!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nickeel

Juniors
JessEel said:
bullsh*t its not that bad to have it delayed - You get the cross wires between people that get live scores and people who hang off for the coverage.

I for one am someone who HAS TO KNOW the score as it happens, not as the coverage happens. Friday night is going to KILL ME if im with friends and i have to wait...

Whats the email address at Nein to abuse, i feel some abusing coming on????????

Exactly. This always happens if you try to watch delayed coverage at a club... there will be some smartar*e non-Parra supporter who looks the score up and then starts loudly spoiling it for everyone else (Some of us choose not to have a telly and so have to leave home to watch away games).

Nick

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
lol, maybe you should come with us Nick, cos the club will be painful

carson

Juniors
For those in WA, 9 has it on at 10:35pm or foxtel has it at 10:30pm. As sad as it sounds the 6 hour delayed coverage is actually a huge improvement.

Not sure the shower and shave option while waiting will cut the mustard, especially seeing we still have water restrictions.

eelz47

Coach
COACH STERLING said:
Does anyone know how to tune into NZ tv?

Any technicians around the place?

i would rather wait 30 min then listen to those commentators babble on:crazy:

COACH STERLING said:

Yeah I have heard you have to

1) Be in Tasmania or FNQ.
2) Get the angle of the sun just right
3) I hear it lasts for about 25 minutes.

For those saying that Nine should move the news back. This is the National Broadcast, so even for states that have no interest in the League, it is shown and relayed at 6:00pm. Then as to ACA, well it isn't so much ACA but getting the local news on first, (at 6:00pm) followed by the National Bulletin at 6:30. That hour is sacred to all the Stations and the relays especially. When a cricket game goes over, the entire process is delayed, but to make it earlier, you are talking about 7 or 8 NSW and QLD (and some Victorian) Stations, playing ball to go to air 1 hour earlier, so as to fit in their national bulletin. Or you delay the game on the box.

Either way, why should I care.

Ohhh Big old Jet airliner . . .

COACH STERLING said:

Also I think it is on a Pay TV station and not FTA?

It might also be available on Satellite. with the KIWI commentators. If you can get a Dish and Position it right, and then decode the signal.

shiftysmith

Juniors
i just rang channel 9 suggesting they move the news to 530pm considering its a public holiday,the response was if we start the news at 530 channel 7 news at 6pm will kill nines ratings

shiftysmith said:
i just rang channel 9 suggesting they move the news to 530pm considering its a public holiday,the response was if we start the news at 530 channel 7 news at 6pm will kill nines ratings

That is true also.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
MarkInTheStands said:
Also I think it is on a Pay TV station and not FTA?

It might also be available on Satellite. with the KIWI commentators. If you can get a Dish and Position it right, and then decode the signal.

What a bout a fox satelite dish? Any ideas there? How do you decode?