What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendly Italian's

Two Bayern Munich fans were stabbed in Naples on Monday night ahead of Tuesday's Champions League clash between Napoli and the German team, Italian news agency Ansa reported.
The two men, aged 42 and 47, suffered slight injuries and were taken to the Loreto Mare hospital in the city.
According to witnesses, the men were walking along a road heading towards the main square in the city Piazza Garibaldi when some men on a pair of motorbikes pulled up alongside them and stabbed them in the shoulders with a knife.
It is not the first time this kind of attack has happened in Naples, or even in Italy.
Last year several Liverpool fans were stabbed the night before a Europa League tie in this city while Rome has also had a history of such violence ahead of Champions League games, notably against visiting English teams but also a Real Madrid fan was stabbed in the thigh a few years a go.
LINK

Another game in Italy another opposition fan stabbed by a wild dago savage.

2anpmg.jpg

typical germans...

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Interesting they were stabbed in the shoulder. Normally the Italians stab below the waist (normally in the buttocks) as it carries a lesser charge if caught.

How nothing has been done about it is beyond belief. If it were happening in England there is not a doubt in my mind all English teams would've been banned from Europe for a couple of seasons by now.

I love Italy (it's the one other country I've been to), but this regular occurrence needs to be punished heavily.

Big Sam

First Grade
Another game in Italy another opposition fan stabbed by a wild dago savage.

No need to tar all Italians with the same brush. This appears to be a Napoli problem. Happened last year to a Liverpool supporter before a Europa League match. They're bonkers down there.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
No need to tar all Italians with the same brush. This appears to be a Napoli problem. Happened last year to a Liverpool supporter before a Europa League match. They're bonkers down there.

Roma has the same problem.

However, Milan, Inter and Juve generally don't.

Yeah Juventus just racially taunt players and fans instead.

Yeah it's just Napoli I must have missed all those Roma fans going wild every CL visit.

Anyway your mentality is absurd, UEFA went crazy over a banner in the Südkurve yet crowd violence is a regular occurance regarding Italian teams in CL and nothing ever spoken about it and the Napoli fans were savages inside the ground aswell. Uli Hoeness was right there's too many Italian's in UEFA. Imagine if an English team had fans that regularly attacked opposition fans andvanother had a "right of passage" where thru stab opposition fans they'd never be allowed back in UEFA competition.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The racism is unnecessary. Crowd problems don't begin and end with Italy. By all means have a go at the authorities for not controlling the problem, but attacking an entire country because of the actions of a few is out of line.

In my time I've found Italians or people from an Italian background to be the biggest racists ever, amongst other things. It is embedded into their culture/way of life.

BunniesMan

Immortal
In my time I've found Italians or people from an Italian background to be the biggest racists ever, amongst other things. It is embedded into their culture/way of life.
The irony of this post is not lost. And even if that was true, two wrongs don't make a right.

BunniesMan

Immortal
What argument were we in?
You being an intellectually limited racist. Me calling you out on it and saying it was unacceptable to lump in an entire country based on the actions of a small minority. You had no response because I'm absolutely right on this, so you resort to insulting me.

Big Sam

First Grade
Anyway how is a couple of Bayern supporters or a Liverpool supporter being stabbed by a bunch of Napoli supporters a demonstration of Italy's racist mentality? Both victims and perpetrators are most likely white/European.

Is it an example of the crazy off-field violence that has pervaded Calcio in recent years? Yes. But is it racially motivated? No. I think the only one showing their racism here is you, Tonearm.

Latest posts