What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frizell

Banjo2014

Juniors
Frizz will go - he has to - I hope he goes to the Rorters and God forbid the Sharks - but I wish him the best.

I can see already Packer coming back - perhaps Bird for Hunt - Vaughny heading to Manly and once again I will repeat they will offer Rava a ten year contract.

I am overseas on watchnrl.com and heard last night that Mary is safe - says it all - good night and goodbye

jeffdragon

Bench
So so sad and all down IMO to the moronic coach. Look how well he played with Fitler in SOO. Fox sport also saying Kerr may be leaving.
Played well in State of Origin. When Tyson play's for us he's used as a battering ram. Probably wants a longer career and a chance to play finals. He won't get either with us
Only in origin .
Was poor in defence with others in our team.
If he wants to go then go won t he the first or last.
Timm looks better than Kerr.

Old Timer

Coach
You have to wonder where rock bottom is for the club.

Usually if there was speculation about our best player leaving we'd be up in arms.

Now it's more, "can't blame him", "only chance for him to play finals" etc.

The only way we can keep the good ones now is if we massively overpay.
Long way to go to get to rock bottom.
Rock bottom will be when the players publicly explode, front the press and say they have had enough of Mc Gregor and the amateur hour that besieges the coaching ranks and the players state that they want expansive changes at the club.
Only when all the dirty washing is hung out on the line will we stop the freefall we are currently experiencing.
We will hit the ground with a huge thud, lay still for a little while like we are dead and then and only then can we start our Renaissance.
Not expecting it anytime soon but if enough fire is lit under he JDB & Frizz issues maybe we can hurry things along a little bit.

hazzbeen

Bench
Rock bottom will be when the players publicly explode, front the press and say they have had enough of Mc Gregor and the amateur hour that besieges the coaching ranks and the players state that they want expansive changes at the club.
Only when all the dirty washing is hung out on the line will we stop the freefall we are currently experiencing.
We will hit the ground with a huge thud, lay still for a little while like we are dead and then and only then can we start our Renaissance.
Not expecting it anytime soon but if enough fire is lit under he JDB & Frizz issues maybe we can hurry things along a little bit.
Where's the petrol ????

Walpole

Juniors
I wish they'd bloody get on with it then. We've only got one more spot to go on the ladder - not sure if I can get through another season of this shit show.

Bench
Tedesco left the Tigers to go to a team with a chance of winning a premiership. Tyson knows now that as McIdiot has two more years then his window of opportunity is closing very quickly.
I hate to see him leave but I don’t blame him one bit.
We are a club going down the toilet and there we are going to remain there for some time until there is a total clean out of the Board and the coaching staff.
I will always support my team even with these dark clouds hovering our once proud club

Gareth67

First Grade
Tedesco left the Tigers to go to a team with a chance of winning a premiership. Tyson knows now that as McIdiot has two more years then his window of opportunity is closing very quickly.
We are a club going down the toilet and there we are going to remain there for some time until there is a total clean out of the Board and the coaching staff.
I will always support my team even with these dark clouds hovering our once proud club

Yes it has that same ‘orrible stench that an outback dunny has on a stinking hot summers day .

And when one has finished pulling up his dacks after using said facility and just happens to wander along the paddock fence he will also smell the carcass of an animal lying on the road .

In our case a Dragon that has been hit by a Kennelworth truck driven by our inept J.V. Board .

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
It would give me a lot of pleasure to see a few people leave to win a gf and then we win one the following year, although that is a pipe dream.

Latest posts