What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From little things big things grow...

yappy

Bench
It's nice to make a positive difference.

Earlier in the year West's board released their draft business plan to the members for comment. I wrote up a pretty comprehensive response (about a dozen pages I think), with many suggestions as to how the Magpies could be doing more to build our club, and suggesting improvements or changes to the initiatives already outlined in the plan.

Not much has been heard about it since.

Until now.

One of the major suggestions I put forward was that the club focus on it's "membership" as it's major product for sale to the general public. by this I meant that a Western Suburbs Football Club Membership became (as well as all of the current rights etc) a season ticket to all of Wests stand alone Premier League games. This would give us a product we can promote far more easily and sell at every opportunity. It would also be a product that our members and supporters could help sell on behalf of the club. I believed such a move would bring a great deal of benefits to the club.

Well blow me down, but it seems all Magpie Members are going to get a letter from the club shortly outlining that just such a change has occurred! So if you're a Magpie member you've got even less excuse now to miss our stand alone games - you've already bought your ticket. If you're not a member become one (you can download the form from the website). And while you're at it - sign up a friend. The more the merrier.

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Yappy - thats a really good idea and great to see that the Magpies are implementing it. Encouraging more fans to get to PL games is vital as has been discussed on other threads here. We Balmain fans should suggest the Tigers adopt a similar approach.

yappy

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I was listening to my Paul Kelly CD yesterday. Nice pick up.

Also been listening to the Billy Bragg/Wilco Mermaid Avenue albums, but haven't thought of a topic worthy of being titled "All You Fascists (are bound to lose)". Murdoch no doubt will do something soon though to get me fired up.

Magpie

Juniors
is that right?? excellent idea!
any chance of seeing the rest of your suggestions Yappy??

Latest posts